Peaks of ecstasy

Neha's POV

I woke up the next morning with a terrible hangover. I didn't want to go anywhere else so I ordered room service for breakfast. I took a quick shower and had my breakfast. I received a call from the elders that they were going on a tour to the Hoover Dam along with Manasa.

Just then, the doorbell rang to reveal Michael on my doorstep in his white shirt and blue jeans. Cute but hot specimen! "Hey, could we talk?" he said. I let him inside my room and he sat on the bed. He was looking at the floor for sometime. He always does that when he's nervous or guilty about something.

"Neha, do you remember anything from last night?" He asked, looking into my eyes. "Just bits here and there. Any problem?" I said placing my hand on his shoulder. I didn't  "Nothing, I will leave" he stood up to get out when I pulled him towards me and kissed him deeply.

When we pulled for breath, I said, "Are you okay? I hope I didn't do something stupid. God! I shouldn't hav-" "You dared me to have sex with you yesterday. But we didn't do anything of that sort. The reason why I am telling this to you is... I feel guilty for even thinking of doing it for a second. Neha, this relationship was built on trust and morality and I can't believe I was stupid to try crossing the line yesterday" he said.

"Mistakes like these happen. But even I shouldn't have said that. I am sorry for making you uncomfortable" I said and hugged him. I couldn't help but feel blessed that I get to spend the rest of my life with such a great man. My man! Pulling away, I said, "On second thoughts, I don't mind it". 

"Are you sure? Like do y-" "More than anything" and I crashed my lips on his. The kiss was passionate, as if our lives depended on it. It was in broad daylight but, who cares? There is no specific time for love. We soon shed all our clothes and marked each other with love bites. By the time foreplay was done, I was a moaning and panting mess.

When the real stuff happened, it hurt like hell. Unicorns and clouds blurred my vision and tears came out of my eyes. But he was gentle with me by whispering sweet nothings and peppering kisses all over my face. I kissed him back to show that I was okay and he continued. 

He brought me to peaks of ecstasy and we made sweet, sweet love all afternoon. We did it thrice and fell into a deep slumber in each other's embrace. It was mind-blowing but the best time.

I felt complete....

________________________________________________________________________________

 Hey guys! I am not good at writing smut scenes so I in this part I did my best. In the earlier chapters, I included a part about Michael.  So stay tuned for more updates.