That one night mistake

Ajay POV

"Good Morning" I said. "There is a painkiller tablet next to the stove and some water for your hangover" she replied. Whoa! No Good morning? Cranky woman! "Umm, Bella my clothes were lying on the floor when I woke up this morning and I woke up naked. Will you please tell me what happened last night? Cause I clearly remember nothing" as I said she got up and dragged me back to my room holding my wrist.

"Didn't you see the sheets when you woke up?" she said and removed the duvet. My eyes almost fell out of my sockets at the sight. There was blood and two used condom wrappers were there. That's when realised my mistake.

Bella started to cry and fell down to her knees. I felt guilty looking at her and I tried to hug her but she tried to wiggle from my hold. "I am sorry. It was a drunken mistake. Laya will never forgive me for what I just did" she bawled. "Hey its ok-" "No, it's not. How is it okay? Desires and desperation overtook my senses and the alcohol added fuel to the fire. I should have never asked you out"she said and ran to her house.

Isabella POV

I closed the door of my house and wept till I had no tears. How could I have been so stupid? Why would I make a grave mistake like this? Before things go out of hand, I should put an end to this. I wiped my tears and took a long cold shower and slept. I woke up to the sound of my phone at around six in the evening (yeah, I slept for a long time. It's the only way I avoid grief) which was ringing for a very long time. I saw his name and sent it to voicemail. I got up made dinner and ate it.

I should avoid him. He's messing with my senses and it's bad.

____________________________________
Thanks for reading the new update. Please vote share and comment on my story!