vi.

my mother whispered of a so-and-so-called city with eyes bigger than pies / with brittle hands tucking me in which once made a deal with a so-and-so-called monster-man. at night the bacteria ate their way into my head / the so-and-so names soon tucked into its stomach / no memory or bitter taste of knowledge left on my childish tongue.

when my mother died, her eyes of pies rotted and her brittle hands were near to falling off. i stuffed the bacteria in her already dead stomach, stuffed – dragged out of my head – stuffed and stuffed and closed up. now, oh, now, my eyes were bigger than pies. my mind was now full of so-and-so names. i didn't dare. i ran before my hands would get as brittle as hers.

i still slept. just that i had to tuck myself in. the so-and-so names visited me at night, prescise as a lover, as hundres of them. the syllables knocked on my teeth. my tongue became a rattling rattle's tail. blood stained floors were no different to me. its smell came out of my throat, my eyes, my ears like pink sticky cotton candy.

the so-and-so-named monster-man, his hands have clearly been the ones to drag my pie-eyed mother down the sewerage, down to death. have mercy, his true name is not worthy to slip my lips / is it i who is a mortal goddess! / is it i to visit his lands in my dreams!

it have been two years since my mother's lousy death
when i decided to walk his so-and-so-named city (capital, capital!) not only in dreams, but in flesh and bone, with teeth as claws.

i have knocked on the earth, have summoned wraiths in my lingerie-forests, have beheld them under torturing eyes. i was ready / my dresses soon fading into mist and fury / they – my wraiths – told me all blood flows to pandemonium

pandemonium, pandemonium
the name of the so-and-so-called city fell out of their warped wicked mouths like black sleep-depriving bucks. but i was a heiress / my feet didn't even touch the plums-rotting ground / i looked at the dead rising from underneath with cold disgusted eyes.

my wraiths builded bridges of mist and twilight under my feet so i wouldn't have to walk his ugly lands. ugly wasn't ugly with him, i must say. pandemonium burnt in gold and rich dark red – the one only wine and velvet of kings got to be.

" ominous "
one would have said with shaking knees and trembling teeth

but i knew better / there was no opposite to the monster-man's ominous / don't you dare to spit "god"

i knelt before no men
i would let the gods kneel before me

" that is how i like my witches "
pandemonium stilled under his deadly calm darkness

and while my wraiths faided into disguise – so i thought – and my feet struck the wet earth, hauling for the stone ground in the distance / i saw him / monster-man / shadow-walker / rotting hearts eater / the devil thrown in beautiful disguise

" yours? " i asked / my teeth bleeding / " would you like it gone, my present, my power, witch? " / he was a stupid wolf / pride and bragging stuck to his shaggy fur / this was mine / mine / the word full of sweetness and calm and predatory instinct

" i am no witch, so call me by my name and i will call you by yours " / " names? trival things. look into your head; you have already painted me in words. why must you call me by them? " / he wrapped me in his shadows and carried me through flesh-smelling alleys named by sinner's names / moist air clung to me like blood / was it him who clung to me?

" don't you like your name anymore, samael? " i whispered / tinting my hands in dangerous blue ink flowing realms / the name his father has given him / before again, taking it / bitter men / false halos / samael was no lightbringer anymore / my black lips touched his ear shell / was he lucifer? / " oh i like it in your mouth " he answered / his voice not in the shadows who carried me but in the far far distance

that warped wicked mouth of his / soft dusk's colour / this was his biggest lie / besides his claim to be a god.

( AUTHOR'S NOTE: i like this. pretty much hehe <3 but i had to remember myself to not make this into a story lol. also, is the dialogue too much / long ? )