♕ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 ♖

❝  𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘 ❞ 

__________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
....

....

...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________

One week has pass after the U.A entrance exam, (y/n) at his home having dinner with his mom in a massive fancy table and after their dinner the two was waiting for (y/n)'s results at the exam especially the boy himself as he waiting patiently...

Minutes later, a mail came in and Celia order her bodyguard to get it and left the two to retrieve the mail moments later the mail was given to Celia and hand it to (y/n) as he go to his room to see his results at the exam.

While (y/n) was busy in his results at the exam his mother was walking back and forth patiently if he got in or not, as (y/n) comes out of his room then smiles as she knows that he passed his exam and was applied at U.A..

Celia : " ah~! My girlish son I'm so proud of you! "

Celia goes to hug her son with joy so much that (y/n) starts to suffocated.

(Y/n) : " M-mom I c-can't b-breathe! "

After (y/n) calming down his mother from her excitement he shows his mom his results at the exam which the point he got an 98 points.

Celia : " Amazing! That's a lot points you got at the exam I'm so happy! "

(Y/n) : " thank you mom "

Celia's face became serious as her son noticed her expression and she gave him advice.

Celia : " however you need to stop overworking your quirk and be careful about it "

(Y/n) : " Don't worry! I'm not pushing myself too far and besides I will do my best "

Celia : " *chuckle* then I'll support you and your goal to the sideline, so work your way up to the peak and show those who doubt you, your power and skills! "

(Y/n) : " Right! "

After that conversation (y/n) goes back from his room and play some of his games while his mother enter to her office see a lot of files and paper work to be done..

Celia : " ...... Well back to the boring work.... "

----(Timeskip to Monday)---

As (y/n) readying himself and changing his clothes into U.A uniform with a skirt and pantyhose making him a little embarrassing but he crossdressing for years to hide the fact that he is a male and also have a quirk that can rival someone's fire so it shouldn't be concern him too much.

After the preparation, he's ready to go U.A and walk through the hallway and he sees his mother and a fancy black car Waiting him at the mansion entrance.

Celia : "(y/n)! are you ready to go
now? "

(Y/n) : " yeah! But little nervous if they found out you know.. "