𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 ♖

❝ 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 ❞

_____________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
....

....
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________

" Last place will be expelled!? " the brown haired girl spoke with worried expression.

" No, even if it wasn't the first day of school , this is too unfair! "

(Y/n) : " listen girl everything about this world is not fair "

' she ' spoke up, gaining everyone's attention while (y/n) stare at the brown haired girl with emotionless expression.

(Y/n) : " look around you , there are deaths everyday. Natural disasters, big accidents, villains with selfish intent and calamities whose time or place can't be predicted, even heroes had a hard time dealing with situation they are in, we're training to overcome those calamities "

" (Y/n) is correct " Aizawa spoke up, looking at her phone for a moment before looking at the students.

Aizawa : " as L/n said, Japan is covered with such unfairness which the heroes job is to reverse those situations. You wanted to go and talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school?. Too bad " she looked at everyone's expression before landing her eye on (y/n) for a moment.

" For the next three years, UA will do it all can give to you hardship after another. "

" Go beyond plus ultra " Aizawa said with lazy smirk as she curled up her finger towards herself in a come here gesture.

" Overcome it will all you've got " everyone's have there determination and serious face on while (y/n)'s face is still have his emotionless face on.

" All right demonstration's is over, the real thing starts now "

| Test One : 50 Meter-dash |

Several students went before (y/n), including the blue haired girl with glasses who used some kind of engine on her legs to reach a time of 3.04 seconds while some blond with massive belt that she use to shoot a laser, using the recoil to propel herself but she fell short halfway ruining her chances of an easy time and getting back up to achieve 5.51 seconds.

Then there was bakugo who uses her explosion to reach an impressive time of 4.13 seconds then (y/n) is up next.

(Y/n) stood at his own, listening to the robot then he activated his quirk early which make everything around him starts having high temperature and the ground starts to heat up as well.

Ready..

Set...

GO!

(Y/n) took off with such an high rate of speed as he was blurred past the track leaving a trail of blazing fire that disappeared fast making everyone that witnessed him filled with shock and awe.

" 3.14 seconds! "

" Whoa did you see that!?! "

" She's fast!? "