Proulogue

Von POV
I was happy with my life I had both of my parents and I had a little sister name Lami. My parents where both doctors so ever since I was young I started to learn about human Anatomy. I was really good at human Anatomy since my dad is the best doctor in kuoh. Specially since that devil came here injured that's right a devil and apparently there also angel and fallen angels and other mythical beings.

The devil name I believe was Sirzechs and he was the Lucifer of the underworld. Which was crazy since that would mean my dad had help the ruler of the underworld. Ever time I went to talk to him he will talk about his little sister name Rias he even showed me a picture.

 Ever time I went to talk to him he will talk about his little sister name Rias he even showed me a picture

When I that saw picture I thought she was beautiful and I started to blush. When sirzechs saw me blush he started to tease me about it. He did tell me that in 7 years she's going to kouh so I kept that in mind. Sometimes sirzechs will train me in hand to hand combat and to be a master technician. He will always say in a fight you can't win a fight with just brute force you have to predict your opponent's moves.

1 year later
sirzechs was all ready to leave I didn't want him to leave but I knew he had to rule the underworld. Before he had left he told me that he left something in my room but I couldn't see it until I was 13. As he left he turned around and said his goodbyes and then a weird red crest formed below him then he disappeared.

2 year later
Its was nearing my birthday and I was excited because I could finally open that present sirzechs gave to me. I hope it will be something badass like a super cool sword or some dragon egg. As I was thinking I didn't notice my sister sneaking behind me as she decided to scare me.

Lami:BOOO!

Me:AHHHH!

As I turned around she was laughing so I decided to get her back by jumping on her. As I did that we was both laughing but I had finally got up and so did Lami.

Lami:Come on and come downstairs.

Me:Alright.

As we went downstairs it was dark as hell all the light was off, but suddenly the light came on and my parents came out.

Both:HAPPY 13 BIRTHDAY!!!

I looked around there was a big birthday cake there's a whole bunch of things. We did a lot but we finished the day by watching a movie. As we was watching the movie someone was knocking on our door so my dad went to get it but when he did he got stab with a yellow spear.

My mother had screamed while me and my sister had a look of disbelief. When I look at the door there was pale man with a black robe and 5 black wings. He had long hair, red eyes, with detailed accessories and purple shoulder pads with gold streaks on the side. If I remember what sirzechs said people with black wings are fallen angels so I know we was in trouble because none of use can beat a fallen angel.

 If I remember what sirzechs said people with black wings are fallen angels so I know we was in trouble because none of use can beat a fallen angel

Dad:Honey run with the kids.

As she grabbed my hand and Lami hand we ran upstairs as she told me to hurry up and pack my things. As I was doing that I saw 1 large bag and a small bag I decided to see what's in the big bag. When I opened it there was a long sword I believed it's called a Nodachi.

It has an oblong-shaped hilt trimmed with short white fur, a purple grip with two white rings around it and a yellow pommel, sheathed in a black scabbard decorated by white crosses from the opening to the bottom, and with a small piece of red rope tied near its opening.

It looked so badass but when I went to touch it some weird memories came to me

It looked so badass but when I went to touch it some weird memories came to me. It was a tall man with black hair and a white hat he was holding the same sword and he was use some strange ability's.

When the memories stopped I put back the sword and went to the other bag. When I looked in there it was a weird strange fruit it was red and had swirling lines on it and it was shaped like a heart.

 When I looked in there it was a weird strange fruit it was red and had swirling lines on it and it was shaped like a heart

Something gave me the urge to take a bite of it. When I did take a bite of it had tasted like hot dog shit but when I ate it I felt a surge of power in me. Then two more memories come to of that person doing two techniques called Room and Amputate.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard screaming. I hurried up and ran to my sister room to see my mom and Lami with a spear in there chest, and that fallen Angel.

???:*Laughs*Well look who showed up.

Me:No...it can't be

???:Oh what is this you got some power in you boy how about this when your stronger come seek me

As he said that he had disappeared while I was just sitting there cry. After 1 hour I finally got up and started getting my things together. After all my things together I buried my family and promise them I'll get stronger and get revenge.

So for now I had traveled the world to learn about my powers and train them to the fullest.
________________________________
Ok now that's over I want to know if y'all want fem issei or do y'all want issei to have a sister and she will be in the peerage.