Chapter 1

Von POV
It's been 4 years since I left kouh. At that time I had mastered my abilities when I found out the fruit I ate was the ope ope no mi. I also had figured out that the sword sirzechs gave me was a cursed sword named kikoku. I also meet a lot of people on my journey a few came with me and a few didn't come.

???: Von if you don't get your lazy ass up and come on school is about to start.

That is nami, I found her by herself getting beat up by Fishman. So I helped her out and she joined me on my journey. Her dream was to draw a complete map of the world that means heaven and the underworld. Nami had long orange hair and she had brownish eyes and massive boobies and a little waist she also had a wonderful ass.

 Nami had long orange hair and she had brownish eyes and massive boobies and a little waist she also had a wonderful ass

I had gotten up and put on the trash uniform that they gave us. Like really I don't even know why we have to wear uniforms at least make them good-looking.

As I finally put on the uniform I went downstairs to the kitchen to see if anyone had made anything.

???: Here you go darling.

That is Boa I met her when she was on her island she had her own called Amazon Lily. It was all girls there she also had eaten a devil fruit called Mero Mero no Mi which allows her to transform anyone that loves her, or simply has "dirty thoughts" about her, into stone and manipulate their bodies, as a result, she can turn them into stones. When I first met her she thought she could turn me into stones but she couldn't because didn't know her so I wasn't thinking dirty thoughts.

Boa is very tall and slender with long black hair that extends past her waist with locks of hair that frame her face down to her chin and shows off her high forehead, dark brown eyes with long, voluminous eyelashes, and pale skin. She has a narrow waist and very large breasts.

 She has a narrow waist and very large breasts

Me: Thanks, Boa.

???: Good morning Von.

Me: Good Morning Robin.

This is Robin I saved her from some fallen angels that had her as a slave, her dream is to find the Rio Poneglyph which tells the true history of the world. She also has powers that gave her the power to reproduce her body parts on any surface at will. Robin is a tall and slender young woman with shoulder-length black hair and eyes that have dark, wide pupils. She also has a long, thin, and defined nose.