😨schedule chaos 😨

Authors note.
Hey there my dear readers I'm back sorry this took so long but I had to take care of moving and my little sister and my siblings and cousins I hope you can forgive me 😂 let's start
:
Pov
Yuri and the yaribu members were bored as hell ugh imah boreeed Yuri groaned in boredom ugh I know there's literally nothing to do tamura groaned in boredom hey akemi what can we do tamura asked in a bored tone ugh I don't know my brain is to bored to even think about it akemi said with is head on the couch groaning what about we look for some virginity itome suggested I can't believe I'm about to say this but I'm bored with sex tamura said so bored on not being able to do anything at all sameah Yuri said that shocked the whole club what's thatah lookah onah yah faces? Yuri asked on why the yaribu were shock because you said your BORED OF SEX akemi screamed you never say that!! wah what's wrong witah meh seyeng thatah tah yah? Ugh leave Yuri bastard alone let's just look for something to do. Tamura snapped with boredom.
:
Time skip ♥️
:
Pov.
All the yaribu members went out of the Photography club trying to find something to do they would take absolutely anything just for them to get to do something they were all about to give up when they saw Toru doing something they all approached him hey there Jimmy Tamura screamed with excitement oh hi there akemi senpai Yuri kun skatani senpai and tamura kun what are you doing here? Toru asked nervous well we were looking for something to do because we are damn bored they all snapped oh uh then why are you all here with me? Toru looked confused because we were wondering if you have anything to do today actually I do- perfect they all said what is it can we join tamura asked I uh but I don't think you'll be able to handle it my school schedules and my outside school schedules are pretty long are you sure your all up for the challenge?! Toru asked concern yah we canah we are yaribu babu~ Yuri said in his childish tone okay if you say so Toru said yay everyone screamed here Toru handed them the schedules.
:
Here's Torus schedules
:
Number 1 go to the cafeteria and help the lunch lady with her food.
:
Number 2 help clean the whole Mori Mori academy with the janitor.
:
Number 3
Water all the plants at the green house and take out all the weeds
:
Number 4
Clean the swimming pool.
:
Number 5
Help the principal with his paper work.
:
Pov
All the yaribu were shock on Torus school schedules but thought it was a piece of cake is that all I think we got this covered Jimmy you go and get some rest we can do all your easy schedules for you tamura said with a grin are you sure tamura kun Toru asked concern yes tamura said okay then bye Jimmy said leaving everyone
Okay then guys witch of us will do this schedule itome asked shy I think we should do two groups of each schedule itome senpai tamura senpai you both go in the cafeteria Yuri senpai yaguchi kun will help the janitor shikatani senpai and I will do the green house akemi said to everyone but who's going to do the swimming pool and the paper work kashima asked oops I forgot kashima kun you will go clean the swimming pool and tono kun will help the principal okay they both said and headed their ways.
:
Time skip in the cafeteria.☺️
:
Pov
Itome and tamura were both in the cafeteria ready to help the lunch lady um excuse me mam? Itome called yes may I help you boys with anything? The lunch lady said no actually we are here to help you mam tamura said oh that's so sweet of you but I already have someone to help me his name is Toru fujisaki the lunch lady said with a smile yes we know but we decided to help Jimmy out with his schedules tamura said I see alright then come on the lunch lady led them inside and gave them some clothes and a aprons
:
By the way these are the clothes and aprons ❤️

☺️:PovItome and tamura were both in the cafeteria ready to help the lunch lady um excuse me mam? Itome called yes may I help you boys with anything? The lunch lady said no actually we are here to help you mam tamura said oh that's so sweet of you ...