💯Outing time 💯

Authors note.
:
Yolo everyone just kidding 🤣 well I've been busy lately but now lets begin oh and btw please subscribe to her YouTube channel @Elxine asa Uwu so let's begin 💯
:
Pov.
the yaribu members were bored to death Yuri was laying on the sofa thinking about Toru and akemi was thinking on what to do while the rest of the yaribu members were absent because of the weather Akemi chill tamura said hot because of the insane heat chill chill you want me to chill I'm bored and I'm stressed because I'm thinking of what the heck we should do akemi said sweating ugh akemi kyun tamu kyun chill meh busy~ Yuri said sweating but didn't care because he was in his fantasy world Tamura akemi noticed because Yuri was smiling at the ceiling oi Yuri bastard snap out of it it's literally 50 degrees out there and in here and you are I don't know smiling at the ceiling I mean I know you've been a numb skull but this this is_ ugh Tamura said pist and sweating from the temperature of the club room whateverah Yuri said and left the club room to find Toru
:
Time skip in the hallway 💥
:
Pov.
Yuri was walking in the hallway with no shoes nor socks because it was to hot but that was a mistake because the floor was like lava Yuri was literally jumping because of the hot lava floor ow ow hotah hotah he screamed and began to jump everywhere untill he reached the bathroom he immediately grabbed a bucket full of water and poured it all over his burning feet ah thatsah much betew he said to himself and tried to exit the bathroom but didn't want to get his feet burned but he wanted to find and see Toru so bad so he ran and ran untill he bumped into someone heyah watch werah yah going I'm ran ran hereah Yuri said slight angry and looked at the person he just yelled at but his face immediately went blank because the person he yelled at was Toru s- sorry Yuri kun I didn't mean to make you mad at me Toru said about to sob with guilt oh my god I'm sowey babu I didn't meanah tah y'all at yah I'm sowey Yuri said and wiped a tear that was shedding from toru,s cheek and kissed it but Toru was still guilty and kept on apologizing to Yuri Yuri kun I'm really really really really really really sorry for what I did no no babu it's fineah I'm the oneah that's sowey :-( Yuri said with a guilty look because he yelled at Toru so Yuri immediately carried Toru in bridal style and outside.
:
Time skip in the garden ^_^
:
Pov
:
Yuri and Toru were both outside then Yuri saw a bench near by so he immediately went over and slowly but carefully put Toru down on the bench and sat right beside him umm Yuri kun are you still angry at me for earlier? Toru asked with his face down no no meh no mad mad at babu Yuri said in his childish tone really your not angry at me for earlier? Toru asked yessss Yuri screamed and kissed Toru on the lips Toru was blushing red like a tomato hehe yah like? Yuri asked blushing behind his dark sunglasses Toru just nodded while having a nosebleed hehe Yuri slowly wiped the blood that was coming out of Toru,s nose no no Yuri kun that's ummm dirty Toru said trying to grab Yuri's hand but before Toru could do that Yuri grabbed his hand to stop him Yuri kun? Toru said Yuri just smiled and leaned towards Toru's face Toru was about to pass out but then- oi Yuri bastard what the hell are you two doing? Tamura shouted at the scene of them about to kiss are you too about to- but before tamura could finish his sentence Toru immediately got up and immediately said wait wait no no Tamura senpai no we are not about to kiss! Toru immediately said with panic and blushing with pure embarrassment but tamura looked at Toru and grabbed him and pulled him closer and whispered what did I tell you Jimmy call me Tamura kun not tamura senpai Toru just nodded but then Yuri was furious and grabbed Toru from tamura and kissed him right on the spot and gave tamura a death glare MINE!!! Yuri said furious while Tamura froze in shock while Toru was blushing like a tomato and looked at Yuri who was still mad and jealous toru grabbed Yuri and kissed him unexpectedly while blushing Yuri was shock but kissed back they both completely forgot that tamura was right next to them tamura just froze but smiled that finally Yuri was happy and actually gets jealous so tamura took out his phone and took a pic of them kissing each other but immediately put away his phone when they stopped kissing tamu kyun your - I'm what Yuri bastard tamura cut off Yuri your smiling Toru shouted Tamura looked away blushing with embarrassment and said n-no I'm not dumb Jimmy whatever you say tamura kun Toru said smiling so Yuri bastard did you find anything to do? Tamura said smirking oh nah notah yetah yah how about yah wah weah do? Yuri asked no not yet tamura said bored but then hey Jimmy how about you can you give us any suggestions tamura said excited oh uh I was thinking h- how about we go on an outing Toru said nervous and blushing OUTING YEEES they both screamed but where? Tamura asked Jimmy i- I don't know umm maybe we can go for a walk yeees Babu yeees Yuri said spinning Yuri around and around with excitement okay okay Jimmy Yuri bastard that's enough lovie dovie let's go damn it tamura turned and began to walk but as he was walking he was smiling because Yuri was happy and learned to love and it was Toru of all people that tamura tested Toru was the only one and will always be the only one that was worthy of Yuri's love at least for tamura and he was glad that he made friends with Toru it was the first time he had smiled and he liked it it was a smile with happyness and relief but the didn't notice Toru and Yuri were right beside him tamu kyun smile smile hehe Yuri said smirking and chuckling tamura just froze but said no I'm not Yuri bastard shut it damn it tamura shouted and ran.
:
A few minutes later 😸
:
Pov.
Yuri tamura Toru were walking around the buildings and shops and bakery s
Then Toru spotted a photographer and began to scream oh my god oh my god look look there's a photographer come on let's take a photo Toru immediately grabbed Toru and Yuri by the hand and ran to the photographer to take a picture come on come on yay Toru jumped for joy and ran okay okay Jimmy slow down hahahaha tamura laughed AWoOgA while Yuri ran and carried Toru yay they screamed with excitement excuse me sir can we I mean the three of us take a picture tamura said happily umm alright the photographer said okay then I want you three to pose okay they all said and posed for the camera okay then 3.2.1 say cheese okay here you go the photographer gave tamura Yuri and Toru the photo Yuri tamura and Toru smiled brightly at it thank you Toru said your welcome the photographer said to Toru and tamura Yuri and Toru left to look somewhere else
:
By the way here's the photo of them three,◠ᴥ◕ʋ