Chapter - 4

Two days passed , both of them were busy in their office . As Naira wanted to finish her all work before going to Udaipur and Kartik was handling a new deal and also preparing for Naira's birthday .
Naira would be leaving to go to Udaipur on her birthday eve.  So that she can celebrate her birthday with Kartik.

8 pm , Wednesday
Today Kartik had picked up Naira from office as he had planned a surprise for her. 
Now they reached home .

Kartik - ok chalo ab mai tumhe blindfold kar raha hu
Naira - are par kyu ?
Kartik - because baby it's your birthday and I have planned so many surprises for you and this first one
Naira - oh my god ( excited)
Kartik - and yes , no office work for two days . You have two spend these two days with me as a return gift (cutely)
Naira - okay (giggling)

Kartik blindfolded her . Then he picked her up and scooped her in his arms , took her to her bedroom .

Naira - ab toh neeche utaar do
Kartik - have some patience

He took her to their balcony , made her stand on her feet and removed her blindfold then backhugged her and whispered happy birthday in her ear .
Naira was so overwhelmed with the surprise.

Kartik had made her favourite food items . She turned and hugged him whispering a thank you . She always loved Kartik's every small gestures for her.
Kartik - arey abhi toh bas ye pehla surprise tha abhi toh bhot saare surprises hain , tum toh emotional hogyi ( chuckling )
Naira - tum mujhpe hass rahe ho , jao mein tumse baat nhi Karti
She said angrily and cutely ,then turned the other side

Kartik - acha chalo batao how should I make her happy

Kartik - aise ( pecking her both cheeks )
Naira - no
Kartik - aise ? ( Pecking her forehead and then nose )
Naira - no
Kartik - hmm... Let me think 🤔
Then he pecked her lips .
Kartik - toh phir aise ? ( Smirking)
Naira - nhi .... Mai batati hu kaise
Saying this she leaned towards him and took him in a kiss . She was dominating the kiss , showing how much she loved him and his surprise .
Kartik's one hand held her waist protectively and from one hand he cupped her neck . Her hands were roaming in his hairs , tugging them making him groan and both of them were lost in the kiss.
After sometime Kartik broke the kiss as they were breathless .
Both of them were panting hard . Both of them looked and smiled then hugged each other.

Kartik - chalo now first let's get freshen up
Naira - okay

Naira then went inside her room , opened her almira ( cupboard)  and found a gift with a note on it .

Note -
Hey Jaan ,
Please wear this , I know you like to wear comfortable clothes at night so I got this for you .
Hope you like it 🙂
Yours lover 💗

Naira smiled seeing the note and started opening it . She now unwrapped the gift and saw a cute nightsuit .

 She now unwrapped the gift and saw a cute nightsuit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Only mine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें