Chapter - 9

Naira was numb , she was recalling every moments with her father. In childhood how he used to take his side whenever Naira and Naksh used to fight .
How he brought so many gifts for her for every occasion .
She recalled how he fought with bua dadi when she wanted to go to Mumbai but buadadi wasn't allowing .

She was lost , Akshara came and put a hand on her shoulder .

Akshara- naira ...
Naira looked up at her with tears in her eyes . She immediately stood up and hugged her mother and started crying.

Akshara- shh...naira bacha calm down stop crying .
Naira - why you didn't told me before about papa
Akshara - because your Papa didn't wanted to stress you .

After few minutes, Naira stopped crying and broke the hug .

Akshara - you are brave right , so don't cry everything will be fine ok ?
Naira just nodded her head .
Akshara - now you Kirti and bua dadi go to Home and take some rest . Naksh aur mai hai yaha

Naira - no I don't want to go anywhere
Akshara - beta go and take rest and it's my order
Naira - ok

Naira, Kirti and bua dadi came back home , all of them went to their respective rooms and slept as they were hell tired .

On the other hand , Kartik was continuously trying to contact Naira. But she was not picking up the call. Her phone was on silent mode .

Kartik - I hope Naira tum theek ho

Next morning,
Naira woke up tiredly and recalled what had happened yesterday .

She went to freshen up , after she came out she opened her phone only to find Kartik's so many messages and calls .

Naira - shit...(whispered under her breathe)

Naira was about to call him when his call came only.
Just when Naira received the call Kartik blasted over her .

Kartik - thank God tumne mera phone uthaya ... Kaha pe ho tum kal se , maine itne calls and messages kiye agar busy thi toh atleast call ya message karke batadeti ...you know you scared the hell out of me . You are fine na , ab kuch bolo bhi chup kyu ho.....

Due to yesterday's events naira was already emotional that Kartik blasted over her . She couldn't handle anymore and started crying . Kartik listened her cries and got worried.

Kartik - Naira kya hua tum ro kyu rahi ho , kuch hua hai kya
Naira - ka...kar..tik wo papa...
Kartik - papa? Kya hua tumhare papa ko ?
Naira - Kartik papa is suffering from Lung cancer and moreover he is at the last stage, and you know what my family didn't told me anything about this.

Kartik was about to speak something when keerti called naira to come downstairs as they were leaving for hospital.

Naira - Kartik mai tumse baad mein baat karti hu , mujhe abhi hospital jana hai
Kartik - ok , tum apna khayal rakhna ...bye
Naira - hmm...bye

Then Naira, keerti and buadadi went to hospital. Here Naira was feeling a little better after talking to Kartik .

Naitik had still not got concious . Naksh and Akshara were sitting beside him.
Soon everyone were sitting in the room , they were allowed to sit as it was a private room.

Suddenly , the machine that was attached to Naitik started beeping . Everyone got in a panic state . Naksh immediately called the doctor .
Doctor came and told everyone to wait outside as he had to do checkup .
Everyone were worried. Doctor came out with a smile on his face.

Doctor - everything is fine , he is alright and is concious .

Everyone sighed in relief . Doctor went back , everyone went inside .

Naira was the first one to go to naitik , Naitik smiled at her and gestured her not to cry .
All of them talked a little . Buadadi,Akshara and keerti went back home as Akshara needed some rest .
Naitik was sleeping due to high dose of medicine . Naksh and Naira were sitting beside him on a stool. After some naksh remember that he had to go to the chemist to get some medicines for Naitik which were prescribed by the doctor . He told Naira about the same . He was good but received an important call so he told Naira that she can go instead of him as it was an important call . She nodded and left .

.
To be continued

Precap - Naira was going back to the room when she bumped into someone . Who was he/she that bumped into Naira ? 🤔

Please vote and comment . Silent readers please vote 🙏.

Thank you ❤️
Stay safe & happy