Chapter - 6

9 pm , Naira's birthday eve

The flight landed in Udaipur .
Naksh and Kirti came to pick Naira from the airport .
Naira came outside the airport . She saw Kirti and naksh and waved her hand to them . Both of them saw Naira and came to her .
Naksh tightly hugged Naira .

Naksh - I missed you choti
Naira - me too
Kirti - mujhe toh bhul hi gye ( pouting)
Naira - are koi nhi bhula hai apko
Then Kirti and Naira hugged.

All of them then headed towards the home . In car 🚗 Naksh was driving and Kirti was sitting beside him while Naira was sitting at the backseat.
She thought to message Kartik that she has reached Udaipur.

Singhaniya Sadan ,
Naitik and Akshara were standing in the hall waiting for naira , bua dadi was busy doing puja .

Naitik - kitna time lagega pta nhi kaha reh gyi princess
Akshara - naitik thoda sabar kijiye ...aa jayegi naira
After 2 minutes silence naitik became serious and emotional .
Naitik - pta nhi jab use pta chalega ki humne use yaha kyu bulaya hai wo kaise react karegi
Akshara - aap fikar mat kijiye sab theek hoga naira samajhdar hai wo samjhegi  ... Aap ki health ke liye stress acha nhi hai aapko aaram ki zarurat hai naitik  (sadly but concerned)
Naitik - hmm (not convinced)

After few minutes ,
Naksh , Kirti and Naira came in car .
First Naksh and Kirti came out . Akshara stood there with a arti thaal .
Naitik beside her .
Now Naira came out . She was happy . Akshara then did her arti . She came inside and first hugged Akshara then Naitik .
Naira - I missed you guys so much
Everyone - we missed you too
Akshara - chalo beta ab tum sabse pehle haath - muh saaf kar aayo fir maine jo tumhare liye tumhari favourite dishes banayi hai hum woh khayenge.

Naira started to go but then she immediately turned back .
Naira - umm...bua dadi kaha hai
Naitik - beta woh bua dadi puja kar rahi hai tum freshen up ho jao fir mil lena
Naira - oh...okay 

Naira then went to her room . In the hall , (naitik was not here)
Naksh - naira ko kab batana hai (sad)
Akshara- mai soch rhi thi aaj hi batade
Kirti - nhi aaj nhi ....kal uska birthday hai , jab use ye baat pta chalegi toh wo toot hi jayegi
Akshara - pta hai beta par batana to padega

Naira's room ,
The first thing that Naira did when she went inside her room was to call Kartik and ask if he is fine or not and Kartik also asked the same.  She also said that she will now call him at night as now she will be busy with her family .
She then saw her room and smiled remembering the memories she had . She sighed then opened her suitcase and took out something then went to take a shower .
After few minutes she came out wearing this -

She then went to bua dadi's room . First she knocked the door and when bua dadi said 'andar aajao ' she went in .
Bua dadi was surprised to see her . Yet she maintained a stern face . Here Naira was a bit nervous . She went and touched her feet to get blessings .
Bua dadi gave her blessings . She moved back and started to talk .
Naira - aap kaisi hain
Bua dadi - mai theek hu chori tu bta
Naira - mai ...mai bhi theek hu
Now there was an awkward silence in the room . As they didn't talked much , but Kirti came as a saviour for naira .
Kirti - naira chal maa bula rahi hai .
Naira - hmm...chaliye
Bua dadi - tum log jayo mai thodi der mein aa jaungi
Kirti - ji

Everyone was at the dining table . Akshara and Kirti was serving . Everyone were eating silently .
Naira - aap sab log itne shaant kyu hai ... Sab theek hai na (suspicious)
Naitik - sab theek hai princess aur jo kuch bhi theek nhi wo thode din mein theek ho jayega
Naira - are you sure ?
Naitik - yes 100% sure

Later all of them were busy talking and catching up with Naira .
All of them had planned a surprise for Naira. 
11:50 , Naira went to her room . Naira knew that everyone was hiding something serious from her but then she thought they will surely tell her maybe later .
Naira thought to call Kartik . She tried calling Kartik but he was not picking up the phone . She thought he might be busy .
Now only 30 seconds were left for her birthday when she received Kartik's call .
Without saying anything he started the countdown naira chuckled .

Kartik - 10 ....9...8..7 6 5 ...4 3 2 and 1
'HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAIRA ' (shouting )
Naira - thank you so much ❤️ I love you
Kartik - I love you too darling

Naira was about to speak further when her family arrived to wish her .
Everyone - happy birthday to youu (singing)
Naira - thank you

Akshara and naitik kissed on her forehead , Kirti and naksh hugged her and bua dadi gave blessings to her . 

Later they went after wishing her once again .

.

Precap - a shocker for Naira 😱

Sorry guys for updating late . From now on updates will be slow as my school has reopened .

Hope you guys liked the chapter .
Please like and comment .
Silent readers please vote 🙏 .

THANK YOU ❤️
STAY SAFE & HAPPY