Chapter 5: Very cringe motivational words, don't you agree?

Hello guys!!
Today I just updated a little.
Please enjoy the update now and please be kind enough to give your opinion too.
I come and go as I please. So, see you soon!

(Beacon Auditorium)
Shirou POV

"Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!"

As Shirou and Ruby entered the auditorium, a blonde girl, she wears a tan jacket that bares her midriff, with golden brown piping and short, puffy sleeves with black cuffs that feature two gold buttons. Underneath this, she wears a low cut yellow crop top with her emblem on the left breast in black.

Her weapon was… Ember Celica, the pair of bracelets she wore, which mecha-shifted into Dual Ranged Shot-Gauntlets

Her weapon was… Ember Celica, the pair of bracelets she wore, which mecha-shifted into Dual Ranged Shot-Gauntlets. Wielded by Yang Xiao-Long, which would make her Rubys sister that is what I could read off her weapons after a quick analysis on them.

Thanks to Structural Analysis I was able to lots of information about the students and their fighting style as well as general character

Thanks to Structural Analysis I was able to lots of information about the students and their fighting style as well as general character. Heh! What a broken ability for a Faker like me!

"Come on, Shirou! You have to meet my sister, Yang!" Ruby declared as she grabbed my arm and tugged me over to the blonde.

"Aww look Rubes already got a new friend and he's not too bad looking either. " Yang gushed at Ruby while taking stock of Shirou, Ruby wasted no time in slugging her sister on the arm.

"Yang! You left me and I exploded!" Said Ruby who was a little annoyed because she remembered what happened before I came.

"Yikes, meltdown already?" Yang faked a grimace.

"No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And then I was yelled at, and I was lost, and I wouldn't have even made it here on time if Shirou hadn't found me!"

She tried to glare at her which only, into a cute angry pout.

Thats what I thought and reminded him of Miyu, it was a nice feeling seeing Ruby trying to vent her anger on Yang failing so adorably.

"Aww!" Yang wrapped her sister in another smothering hug as Ruby squawked and flailed around in an attempt to break free. She addressed Shirou over the smaller girl's shoulder. "Thank you for helping my little sister, it is nice to see that she already made a new friend on her own."