Another day

Jesline pov

I can't believe I found out the truth about what kind of person Sarah is and that Nathan is still dating that nasty girl, I don't understand what's so special about Sarah that Nathan and Lance are with her but anyway I can't say that Sarah is the only one who is at fault but I don't know if I should tell Nathan the truth but I don't know if he will trust me but I can't let Jasie reputation to be completely destroyed as there is a rumour that says Jasie is pregnant with some guys baby and have already done the abortion again. They are already calling her names and I see how much it hurts her so much. I dislike when people are mean to other people because of her past but she is not at fault at all.

Nathan is coming to see me and tells me we have to talk.

Nathan pov

Jesline is waiting for me to talk to her. Jesline spoke and I asked her to give me another two weeks to figure out if I choose her or Sarah and then Sarah comes and Sarah says she heard some rumour that Lance and Jesline are dating and Jesline just laughs and then Lance comes and asks what's going on and Jesline just went to Lance and touches Lance face and Lance gets angry and says Jesline I don't want you and me and you aren't dating. Jesline looks at me and says here is the answer straight from Lance's mouth and now you see that Sarah lied and turn around and she turns around and looks at Lance and says Lance stop wasting your time with Sarah as Sarah isn't the girl he thought as this girl destroyed Jasie's life and Jasie had a miscarriage because of the guys that Sarah sent to harass daily eventually she lost her child and she started the rumour that Jasie about her child so she could get Nathan and like a fool Nathan left Jasie when she needed her the most and dated Sarah. Lance started to cry and say the girl I'm seeing is the one who caused Jasie pain,I guess I have to go and check on Jasie now and he leaves and I look at Nathan and say you made your choice to be with Sarah and I won't wait for you as you spent more time with her while stringing me along. I won't let what happened to Jasie to happen to me and I am done Nathan and bye and leave.