Here comes pain and more of it

Faith's pov

The next day, I was went to see my boyfriend but when I arrived at his place I saw weapons at his room and he asked me why I ignored him and why didn't come to his place as I arrived at home.When I tried to explain, I received a slap on my face and then a first and if I try to leave him ,he will kill in a cruel way .
I was so terrified ,I didn't want to make my child an orphan because of my naiveness and stupidity.

From that day ,I knew I had to tread carefully with this guy and I have to make sure I get out before it's too late and I will admit I didn't know what I was doing, this guy knew what to say to make me to stay. He kept saying he's sorry he will change and next day he will be hitting me again saying it is my fault .

When I said I can't do it again, he tells me if I leave him,he will kill himself as he couldn't leave without me but that was ploy to make me stay.

One day before I left I prayed so hard and ask God to protect me as I felt this could be my last day on earth if he didn't intervine as I felt something terrifying would happen to me and I felt very afraid ,I asked God to guide me today and find a way out of this message as I didn't want to die at least not at his hands and my family never to see me or even bury my body as nobody will know I was dead while he buried me in unnamed grave.

I had no choice but to meet him. We had an argument and he went through my phone he find out that some guy called me and told me to go to his friend's place as his friend was gone for a week but I refuse to move from my stop, my body refused to move then he beat me at night even though I was screaming no one came out or least call the police. Next minute ,he was strangling me and I thought this was it but suddenly he stopped he asked for forgiveness and told me he will commit suicide if I leave him but 30 minutes later he said I should tell my family what happened today and I should go think things carefully and we should break up it will be for the best.

Next day,I told my cousin and my cousin was pissed and said that if  she ever sees him trying to talk to me he will regret it.

I know I am very lucky to be alive ,I know God intervined in this mess ,my child still had a parent . I know other people lost their lives at the hands of their partners.

Months later I bumped into him and he wanted love back. I refuse to give him a chance as I knew this time if I took him back, I would be dead. I told him my family will want to kill him and he should be far away from me and I would not press charges if he left me and my daughter alone. He agreed and left
I know people will call me stupid but I was protecting my child by making this deal.