The truth

Unknown Pov

Nathan is so stupid , thinking I am a great friend while dating one of his girls and I am in love with her . Her cousin always tries to convince her to choose between Nathan and me as he cannot lie to his best friend anymore. Like I will let him tell him the truth. It's time ,I start a rumour that my girl's cousin who nobody at school knows that  they are cousins that he wants both of Nathan's girls, that's why he started rumours about the other girl and Nathan's other best friend.

I don't care if my girl gets hurt as long as I get rid of Nathan and my girl's cousin. They are ruining my life,those two won't know what hit them. I love my plan.  Let the mind games begin. After I am done with them ,I will be more popular than Nathan and my girl's cousin. They have undermined me for a long time.

Nathan deserves none of these girls or any girl at all. He plays these girls thinking his all that. It's time Nathan gets a reality check. I am the one who will give him that after all he broke my cousin's heart and she got pregnant and had an abortion as she was afraid what her peers will say about her. I will avenge for what he has done to my cousin even if it means I lose my girl, blood is thicker than water.