Great more saiyans

Goku pov

I see Raditz walking up to gohan.

Raditz: "this child was powerful if he used that power again it will be troubling I must kill him now"

As he said that I see him raise his left arm up and charging up his attack I was trying to get up but I couldn't.

Goku: "NO! Don't do it PLEASE!" I beg but all of suddenly he got punched in the face and sent flying by guy with blue armor.

???: "What the hell is wrong with you" he said with anger.

but what surprised  me that he has a tail.

Goku: "Hey you a saiyan" I ask him.

???: "What is a saiyan?" He said confusedly.

So he doesn't know what is a saiyan  either

Goku: "So what you're name" I ask while I was getting up.

??? POV

???: "My name ...."  while I was thinking I heard a voice in my head.

???(head): "Shallot!" It echoed in my head.

Shallot: "my name is ... shallot" I said to him.

Goku: "shallot huh will my name is Goku." He said with a smile.

Shallot: "so goku what is a saiyan" I asked him

Goku: "A saiyan? Well I really don't know all I know is that we have a tail and are power come from it or something like" while he said that I looked behind me and I see a tail

Shallot: "whoa I really do have a tail" while I was distracted I heard a voice.

???: "So are you two done chit- chatting or not"

I turned my head to see the green man with one arm.

Goku: "Piccolo! You are alright" he said

Piccolo: "Yay I am alright but we got a bigger problem to deal with" He said while he looked at the direction I punched the guy at.

I see the guy and he look pissed

Guy with long hair: "Who the hell are you" he said angrily.

Shallot: "My name is Shallot and who the hell are you" I said to him.

Raditz: "My name is Raditz so you a saiyan too" He said with a smirk.

Shallot: "Yay I guess so" i said to him.

Raditz: "Join me so you can be with your own kind" He said with a smile.

Shallot: "Yay thanks but no thanks I am not joining with a guy who was about to kill a kid" I said

Raditz: "Hmm so you have chooseing death then well prepared your self cause hear come" he said

All of us were in a battle stand.

Piccolo: "Alright listen here I am no condition to fight on but I still have enough power to do one more attack move to end this but it will be a while to change up" he said.

Goku: "Alright I think I got this hey shallot are you going to join me in this fight" He said with a smile.

Shallot: "yes" I said with confidence.

Goku: "Alright let's do this guy's" he said.

Piccolo: "Oh and Goku don't mess it up again" He said

Goku: "Yay yay don't worry I won't mess this up again I promise" He said

We all turned to see raditz to begin the battle.