Prepare for the saiyans

Shallot P.O.V

As goku was dying I hear a loud sound coming from above and i see a big metal bird landing in front of us " What the heck is that?" I ask

Piccolo: "It a plane"

Shallot: "A what?"

Piccolo: " I'll explained later"

I see 3 people coming out of the plane a short bald man with a orange gi and other bald man but he is old and a blue hair woman.

"GOKU!" All three of them scream out with worry.

Goku: "hey guys"

Short bald man: "come on Goku you're going to make it"

Old bald man: " I don't think so Krillin"

Krillin: "No don't say that Goku come on Goku say something"

The blue hair lady walk up to the little kid to check on him

Blue hair lady: " Gohan seems ok he is just unconscious" She say with relief

Goku: "That... good... chi chi will kill me if he got hurt" he said while he struggled to talk.

He look at Gohan with a smile and then he looks at Krillin.

Goku: "kr... krillin please take care of Gohan for me"

Krillin: "Yay sure buddy but it's not going to come to that ok you're going to make it and that's all to it"

Old bald man: "Krillin"

Goku: " No not this time buddy this time I can't"

Krillin: " I'll will wish you back goku we Already got 3 dragon balls"

Goku: " I will see you... soon" He said with his final breath.

Everybody was shocked expect for Piccolo that Goku die.

Krillin" Goku... GOKU!" He screamed out.

Shallot: "Damn it" I said quietly.

All of suddenly Goku body disappeared everybody was shock

Piccolo: "oh I get it was kami's doing I can't think of anybody else" while he walked to a white cap

Krillin: "I wonder what is his intention are" while he walked up to a hat with a orange orb with 4 red starts " We got 3 of them now we got to get the rest of them"

Blue hair lady: "Yay but we need all the help we can get and of course Yamcha is out running around who knows we're"

Krillin: "Well you're the one who chased him off"

Shallot: I don't know who this Yamcha is but he sounds disappointing. "Hey so is that a dragon ball?" While I point at the orb.

Krillin: "So what if it is are you going to take it"

Shallot: " Nonono I was just wondering because i keep hearing about it"

Krillin: "Hmmm I don't know how could I trust you I don't even know you"

Old bald man: "Don't worry Krillin I can sense he has a pure heart"

Krillin: "Ok fine so what is your name"

Shallot: "My name is Shallot"

Krillin: "Krillin"

Roshi: "Roshi"

Bulma: "My name is Bulma say that reminds me I've been curious about something how did Goku brother manage to track him down so quickly"

Piccolo: "With that device in his face apparently it reads power levels and tracks their location"

Bulma give roshi to gohan "Come here  krillin"she said.

Krillin: "Yeah hold this" while he put the hat a top of gohan he walked up to bulma

They were arguing who will take that device off of raditz face and Krillin was the who did it and he give to bulma I wasn't paying attention I was thinking about the saiyans that were coming to earth in one year but all of suddenly I heard a loud scream to my right.

Piccolo: "AHHHHH"

He just regrown his arm that was cool

Piccolo: " you should start looking for the dragon ball immediately wherever Goku is now he'll still need you to wish him back to life but leave Goku son with me I'll be taking him from here"

Bulma: "What are you going to do with him"

Piccolo: "How powerful that boy becomes depends almost entirely on whether or not he receives the proper  training one year from now two more saiyans will arrive on earth when that day comes we'll need him to be ready there is little time and much to learn so for next year he's with me"

Krillin: "whoa you're really serious aren't you"

Bulma: "A year don't you need a parent's signature for that"

Roshi: "well Goku is gone we should ask chi-chi to se-"

Piccolo: "I don't have time for this nonsense I'm not asking for your permission I'm talking the boy with me by force if I have to"

He smiled and lifted is left arm and point his index finger up and all of suddenly Gohan was levitatin and going to piccolo and he gave Gohan with one arm

Piccolo: "Once the year is up and his training is completed I'll bring him back but not a day before when you wish Goku back to life tell him he can look forward to seeing his son again when we return"

Piccolo was started to levitate up to the sky he was about to go but I stop him

Shallot: "WAIT" he turned around to look at me "What do you what" he says "Let me join you in training so I can help you defeat the saiyans" I say with determined

Piccolo: "Heh Alright let's go" he said with a smile

Shallot: "Alright oh don't worry I'll watch over Gohan bye"

Me and piccolo left to prepare for the Saiyans.