five

Bailey had woken up for the fourth time the next morning due to Corbin snoring in her ear. She had finally had enough of the obnoxious sound and slowly stood from their shared bed as to not wake up the older male.

There were two hotel rooms. Brandon, Corey, Corbin, and Bailey were in one sharing the beds while Elton and Josh shared a bed in the same room that Evan was in, who got a bed to himself.

The small girl rubbed the sleep from her eyes and pulled the hem of her spandex down slightly so they were no longer practically giving her a wedgie.

She slumped into the bathroom and did her business and washed her hands before walking back out into the room.

Brandon was propped against the headboard with his phone in hand and his thumbnail in his mouth as he watched something on his phone. His attention left the illuminated screen when he saw something move in the corner of his eye only to see the small girl wearing a shirt that went to her knees.

"Mornin" he hummed turning his phone off and stretching his arms upwards.

"Yeah. Hi," the girl replied making him chuckle at her half-awake state. He watched as the small girl walked towards her suitcase and slipped on the Adidas slides that were sitting beside it. "Where ya going?"

"Downstairs to see if the breakfast bar is still open. I want coffee" she muttered trying to find the two hotel room keys. She slid her glasses on so she could at least see better and not the blurry little dots that were once there.

"Even if it's disgusting, cheap, hotel coffee?"

"Even if it's disgusting, cheap, hotel coffee" she confirmed nodding once and sighing as she looked down.

Brandon stood up and slipped on his slides as well. He grabbed the hotel cards that were peeking out from under Corey's laptop and took one.

Bailey let out a defeated breath and walked towards the hotel door with Brandon right behind her. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly at the girl's appearance.

Her hair was haphazardly in a messy bun and her glasses were perched on her nose-practically falling off-until she pushed them back up. The girl's steps were small so Brandon slowed down a lot from his normal walk so he didn't leave her in the dust.

"Don't put me in the same bed as Corbin again please" Bailey whined pressing the button that summoned the elevator.

"Why not?" Brandon asked jokingly looking down at the girl. "Aw is the wittle baby tired of Corby's snoring?" he teased talking to the girl like she was doing to him the night before.

Bailey turned quickly and smacked Brandon in the stomach. Brandon grunted and put his hand over the spot where the girl had hit him. Bailey huffed and crossed her arms over her chest with her bottom lip sticking out a little.

"Aw poor baby. Come here" he continued sticking his arms out for a hug only to have his hands swatted away. "Don't you dare touch me. I will cut off your arm and beat you with the bloody end"

"Damn wittle baby is threatening me" the two stepped onto the elevator and both of them went to press the button for the lobby at the exact same time resulting in Brandon's hand resting on top of Bailey's when they touched the panel.

"What you wanna hold my hand?" The girl said now teasing the older male next to her.

"Tis a very lovely hand," he remarked intertwining their fingers and kissing the back of her hand. He looked down at Bailey seeing her face bright red to where all he could do was laugh slightly.

Walking out of the elevator Bailey was disappointed to see that the breakfast bar was empty. The girl pouted and was turning towards the elevator to go back to the room when Brandon pulled her back around and started walking towards the doors of the hotel.