eleven

The next day Brandon and Bailey were sound asleep in one bed.  Bailey was laying down on her side next to Brandon who was on his back. One of Bailey's legs crossed Brandon's hips with one of his hands on her thigh.

On the other bed, Corbin and Corey were sprawled all over the place. Corbin's head was hanging off the side with drool trailing from his mouth to his forehead and Corey's feet were flat on the floor with his head rested on Corbin's stomach.

All four of them had a rude awakening when Elton walked through the door with an airhorn. Elton stopped pressing the button on the airhorn when a pillow hit him in the face. He looked straight in front of him and saw Brandon propping himself up with his hands behind him and his younger sister sitting up straight.

The two high-fived making Elton curse at them and throw the pillow right back at the small girl's face.

"Why did you wake us up?" the small girl whined holding the pillow in her lap. "I was comfy" she muttered.

"Evan was looking at the footage from last night when you ventured off by yourself and he says we need to watch it" Elton smiled childishly as he rudely made room for himself between Brandon and Bailey.

He sat down and wedged himself between the two making Bailey and Brandon scoot to the side unwillingly giving Elton more room.

"Alright so I'm going to start it at where you were planning on scaring us and play it from there" Elton started. He held his phone sideways in his palm and showed the two on the bed the video.

It showed her hiding around the corner of the wall and a black mist flew into frame and left the same direction in the top right of the screen.

"See that. Right there. Did you see it?" Elton asks smiling like a kid on Christmas.

"Yeah, I saw it" Bailey confirmed still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Okay watch watch watch" Elton giddily said hitting the girls arm repeatedly.

The video continued to show the girl calling out the boy's names and the direction of the camera changing to where it was looking down the hallway.

Brandon and Bailey saw the shadow figure run across the hallway and then the door slammed shut. Bailey in the video reacted to it and that was when the video stopped completely.

"Hold on. Go back. Replay that" Bailey instructed watching her older brother back up the video to before the shadow figure.

The video played again and showed the same shadow figure crossing the hallway and into the room where the door slammed shut.

"Holy shit" Brandon breathed out. He looked across Elton and to the small girl on the other side of the older male and made eye contact with her. "Did you not see that last night"

The girl shook her head with her mouth open slightly from shock.

"What the hell was that?" Bailey asks looking at Elton who just shrugged. "I don't know. Your guess is as good as mine" he replied standing up from the bed.

"Okay, I'm going back to sleep. You can leave now" the girl waved the older Castee off and pulled the hotel duvet over her shoulder and laid down on top of Brandon who was still keeping himself up with his arms behind him.

Brandon just chuckled and wrapped his arms around the girl's lower back and pulled her closer to him.

Elton rolled his eyes at the two saying "barf" as he left the room.

Corbin and Corey had already started snoring once more. Bailey groaned and Brandon chuckled as Bailey opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Looks like we aren't getting any more sleep" Brandon muttered. "Yep"