Profile

Real Name: Paolo Luca

Ring Name: Paolo Cristo

DOB: June 7th, 1993

Age: 28

Height: 6'

Weight: 209lbs

From: Santiago, Cuba

Residence: Miami, Florida

Mentor: Konnan

Friends: Thunder Rosa, Jay Lethal, Santana, Ortiz, Maki Itoh, Bullet Club, and Danhausen

Enemies: Dragon Lee, Briscoes, LIJ, Angelina Love, Bea Priestly, Rush

Love Interest: Maki Itoh

Theme:

Accomplishments:

IMPACT Wrestling World Champion (2x)
CZW World Champion (3x)

Bio:

Born in Santiago, Cuba, Paolo Luca was an orphan: his parents died in the middle of a gang war and immigrated to Miami, where his uncle lived, but it would prove to be a hard life for Paolo.

He didn't have time to be a kid because his uncle was treating him like he was his slave. The only time he ever had time off was when a WCW house show was in Miami, where his abusive uncle bought front row tickets, but Paolo was still a slave to him.

During a match at the show, where the legend Konnan was battling Ric Flair, the Latino legend himself saw Paolo's uncle punched the poor kid after he wasn't able to get a glass of water instead of beer.

Enraged by what he saw, Konnan rolled up Flair and won, but confronted the bastard and tended to Paolo who was in tears, with a slight fracture in his jaw.

When he saw the eyes of Paolo, he was heartbroken for the young boy, so he grabbed a mic and went up to Paolo's abusive uncle to speak in his face.

"I don't know why you beat this poor boy and treat him like shit, but let me tell you something, if you had any balls to kill him, you would've done it before he had a chance to live a good life!", said Konnan. "I'm taking him to the hospital and your fuckin' ass is going to jail, and I'll enjoy every minute of it because you beating this kid is infuriating to me! Any man who beats his kids ain't half of a man, he's a lowlife piece of shit! If I ever see you again, I'll bash your fuckin head in so bad that you won't be able to put on that fuckin baseball hat, okay!"

Palio's uncle was furious and made the biggest mistake of his life: putting his hands on Konnan, where he retaliated by punching the uncle square in the face and having security kick him out while Konnan took him to the hospital, where it was confirmed that his jaw was fractured.

Konnan successfully sued Paolo's uncle for the custody of the kid and gave him the life he never had. Paolo was secured by going to school and finally learning.

Paolo took it upon himself to start training at the young age of 17, just after he graduated from High School. Konnan called in Homicide and Hernandez to train the him as Konnan mentored him.

Paolo got his big break, debuting in CZW under his ring name of Paolo Cristo. He slowly started working his way up to the point that he was good at Deathmatch Wrestling.

After three years into his career, Paolo won the CZW World Championship from the late Danny Havok, marketing his first singles championship in his career. The young man held the title three times before making the move to IMPACT Wrestling, where he teamed up with his adoptive father Konnan and teamed up with Santana, Ortiz, Homicide, and Diamanté to form the new LAX.

His success was brought to him early when he won the World Title six months after coming to the company. Thanks to the support of his peers and fans, Paolo was able to make himself relevant and make himself relatable to the young teens, mostly young men, who have been through similar hardships Paolo faced.

After some time in IMPACT, Konnan took him to Japan for a wrestling show, he and eyed a girl who looked so cute to the point that little did he know, she was a former LinQ J-Pop star and Joshi wrestler by the name of Maki Itoh.

The two quickly became friends after a wrestling show in Japan and hung out with Itoh's friends at an arcade in Downtown Tokyo, but little did they know, the two polar opposites were falling in love very slowly.

After some a show, Maki got so drunk at a bar, she, unknowingly, kissed Paolo fully on the lips without knowingly, which Paolo didn't like, he left after that and went back to the hotel.

The next morning, the news of Maki's drunken kiss came into the surface, making her feel so horrible that she wanted to apologize to Paolo, but he didn't want to hear it.

For now, the two didn't stay as friends and never spoke to each other since. After making the jump to Ring of Honor, Paolo was hoping to start fresh, but to no surprise, Maki was a participant in the Women of Honor Championship tournament.

They were able to sort things through and become friends again, but do they get together, or do they see each other differently?

Only one way to find out.