Vengeance

~With Paolo~

Before I could go to the arena for a show, I was given a call from Maki about something.

Me: Guys, I gotta take this.

Tama: Go ahead bro.

I went to somewhere quiet as I had to answer the phone.

Me: 真紀? (Maki?)

Maki: それはあなたの父です! (It's your father!)

Me: 待ちます。 何が起こっているの? (Wait. What's going on?)

Maki: それはエリートです。 彼らは彼の腰を破った! (It's The Elite. They broke his hip!)

My. Fucking. Heart. Dropped. The hip he had surgery on was broken again thanks to the Elite

Me: 現時点ではどうですか? (How is he at the moment?)

Maki: 彼はたくさんの痛みをしていて、彼はあなたを必要としています。 彼はどこにいるのか尋ねています! (He's in a lot of pain and he needs you. He's been asking where you are!)

I needed to get to flying to Miami as quickly as possible because I've seen how much pain my father was in when he had his hip broken before and I know that it was going to get worse.

Maki: 飛び越えてください。 あなたがそこに行くとき、私たちはマイアミにいます。 (Please fly over. We'll be in Miami when AEW goes there.)

Me: 私は今飛行に乗ります。 私は1日または2日にそこにいるよ I'll get on a flight right now. Tell him I'll be there in a day or two.)

Maki: 私はします。 (I will.)

I hung up as I headed to Gedo and the BC with my eyes watering. He could tell, something was wrong.

Gedo: Paolo、あなたは大丈夫ですか? (Paolo, are you okay?)

Me: それは私の父です。 彼のヒップはケニーと彼のおにぎのおかげで壊れた。 (It's my father. His hip got broken thanks to Kenny and his goons.)

Gedo: ああ私の神々! あなたは先に行き、ここから出る。 家族がもっと重要です。 (Oh my Gods! You go ahead and get out of here. Family's more important.)

Me: ありがとうGEDO。 (Thanks Gedo.)

I bro hugged him before packing my suitcase and went to the airport.

~19 Hours Later~

I finally made it to the airport and I saw Maki waiting by a taxi. She was waving to me as I had to go over to where she was and hugged her as tight as I could. She returned it as we had to get in the taxi and go to the hospital where my father was.

We finally made it to the hospital and we were lead to his room. When we got there, I was unprepared for what I'm about to see.

In his hospital room, I saw one of the founders of All Elite Wrestling, Tony Kahn and he looked visibly upset about my father being in a hospital room.

Konnan: Hey, son.

Me: Hey papa.

I hugged him as he did the same and I needed to let him know that I'll hang out with him.

TK: You probably already know me, but I'll introduce myself to you. Name's Tony Kahn, one of the founders of AEW.

Me: Nice to meet you, Tony.