2.1

ashton scares me

flower boy: i'm going to walk up to you, okay?

flower boy: and you're gonna say hi and smile a really happy smile

flower boy: and we're gonna run off into the sunset and smoke weed together like they do it in the hood

flower boy: okay?

smurf: i don't smoke weed

flower boy: i don't either

☹☹☻☻☹☹☻☻

the boy, a flower crown adorning atop his head, nervously shakes his right hand against this side. the library was right in front of him, and he had a feeling that so many things were about to go wrong.

☹☹☻☻☹☹☻☻

i push open the door, my hands slightly shaking from nerves. ashton seems to have disappeared, somewhere i don't even know. it seems eerie.

i can see michael right when i walk inside. he sits in the back, like he usually does, but instead of his head in a book, he faces towards his lap where both of his hands rest, clasped. he's waiting for someone.

his hair isn't royal blue like it normally is, instead it's a light purple, a lilac sort of color. it almost takes my breath away, and i have to stop so i can take it all in. his piercing still sits on his eyebrow, and now i can see a glint of silver on the left side of his lip.

michael got a lip piercing.

i subconsciously play with my own, pushing it with my tongue as i begin to walk towards him.

everything's gonna be all right.

as i walk towards him, a new feeling engulfs me. something i, previously, have never felt in my entire life. well, not to this extent. and i can only describe it as coming home.

i stop in front of the table and clear my throat, because he obviously doesn't notice my presence. he looks up, and his eyes noticeably widen.

"luke- hi" he stares at me, taking me in. i smile at him and pull out a chair, sitting down.

"hi mikey" i use one of his nicknames, and his smile grows at that.

suddenly, michael stands up, taking me by surprise. what is he doing?

before i even register it all, he's pulling me up by my hands, a fuzzy feeling coming from making contact with the boy, and he pulls me into a warm, soft hug.

he feels so soft and smells absolutely amazing. i have a few inches on him, so i lean my head down to rest it on his shoulder, unable to keep the grin off of my face.

"hi" he giggles, his arms resting tightly on my lower back.

"hi" i chuckle back, one of my arms lacing around his neck and the other around his upper back.

"you give really nice hugs, flower boy."

it feels like i can beat the impossible, like i'm flying through the clouds. my mind is screaming home, home, home and he leaves me breathless when he pulls back, cold air filling the space where he used to be and now i miss holding him.

my smile slightly fading, i say, "we need to talk, better sit down."

michael slightly frowns, sitting back down in his chair, and i take a seat across from him.

"you're probably wondering why i haven't been talking to you often" i mumble, suddenly feeling nervous and shy so i look down at the blue table.

"yeah, kinda. what's going on, luke?"

i take a short, shaky breath. "i met someone."

i look at him, and his face breaks. i can feel happiness crashing down in his eyes, and that physically hurts me. it feels like i'm burning to death. it is absolutely horrid.

"you-you did?" he replies breathily.

i nod, "this-this guy, his name is ashton. hey, but-don't worry, it's not like that. i mean it could've once but definitely not now. he's- i don't know how to explain it, but he's weird and creepy and he scares me."

the grin on his face when he told me the gun was for michael runs through my brain, and panic fills my brain.

"luke are you okay? you look like you're going to pass out. you're really pale" he reaches over and rests a hand over mine. my heart flutters and starts racing.

"he was okay, but he gave me these creepy grins and then today he said that it's time to have real fun and pulled out a gun. he pulled out a gun, mikey. a-and then he said it was for you so he and i could be forever together without any distractions" i swallow thickly, feeling as if i'm trying to swallow wet cement.

i hear footsteps behind me, and for a moment i stop, hearing the boy's voice.

"well well, what do we have here?" i don't even have to look at him to know he has that same grin on his face.

"luke- what's wrong? did something else happen?"

ashton pulls out a chair and sits down right next to me. he slings an arm casually over my shoulder, "hey lukey."

"michael" i say quietly, "this is ashton. ashton, this is michael."

a/n: oh what's gonna happen pooooo

also i know michael already knows about ashton but he didn't know the guy luke met was ashton and luke forgot he told mike about it ok

last thing this fanfic almost has 600 reads !!!

follow me on twitter? it's @mukeradio