chapter 2

"why don't you take showers?" y/n asked. "bc i don't like showers so i don't take them" the dog replied back.

um okay smelly.

"since your new, i'll show you around the school. it's honestly just an excuse for me to be late to classes" danny said. "um, okay."

"oh btw that guy over there is pedro pony, he's also a friend of mine." danny told him as they both looked behind them. nah he looks smelly too. do these people not take showers in this school?

"cool" i reply to him. i honestly don't give to fucks abt what's he's talking about. why is he even talking to me?

anyways let's skip to lunch 🥱🥱

———

i was sitting with my sister and her friend, rebecca rabbit. rebecca is more of a quiet person who's somehow friends with everyone because she's really nice.

"so how are you gonna respond, wendy?" rebecca asked.

we were currently talking about peppa pig and if my sister would fight her.

"ngl i'm so tired of her. how did she even get as popular as she is? she's literally the bitchiest and meanest person at this school" wendy said, stabbing her fork into her food.

"damn i kinda wanna see what she looks like now" i said.

"she's okay ig. she's had a bunch of bfs though, no shade though bc we don't slut shame here" rebecca told me and wendy nodded her head.

"hey bro!!" i heard a voice call out. 'omfg it's the stinky bitch' i thought to myself. "hey, dude. what's up?" i said, turning to face him.

"i want to introduce you to more of my friends! like candy, zoe, emily, suzy, oh and peppa. but she's not here today." danny informed me.

"oh yeah sure" i said and my sister looked at me with eyes that said 'bitch where tf do you think ur going?' and i replied with 'all of those were girls name sis, i'm trying to move on leave me alone.'

"let's go then! bye ladies" danny smiled at them while i grabbed my bag and left them.

———

i loved these people so much.

"i cant believe she left you for a gang member that literally cheated on her 5 times" zoe tells me, rolling her eyes. "i know right?? it doesn't make sense!" i exclaim.

"nah she fr showed her true colors, at least she's not in your life rn because who knows what she could have done, probably manipulate you and shit" candy tells me, putting her hand on my arm.

"yeah, it kinda hurts because i got cheated on and i really liked her but at least i got out of there before i could get hurt even more" i sighed leaning back into my chair.

"i feel so bad for you, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask, okay?" emily told me, grabbing my hand from the other side of the table.

"yeah, okay." i responded a bit awkwardly. why are they touching me?

"hey guys, what did i miss?" a girl sat down at the table. "oh hey suzy, we were just getting to know wendy's brother" kylie responded.

"oh, you're wendy's brother?" suzy tilted her head in interest. "yep, that's me."

"you know, you look pretty interesting. i'd love to get to know you better" she told me, giving me a smile. "um, actually i don't think-"

suzy cut me off by ripping a piece of paper and writing something on it. "here, it's my number. text me and we'll hang out" she handed it to me. "hey, i really don't think i should-"

"what? we're just hanging out? what's the problem?" she asked me.

the problem is that ur being a pushy ass bitch and your bestie literally wants to fight my sister??

"suzy, leave the poor guy alone" pedro came to my defense but quickly quieted down when suzy glared at him. "anyways, text me" suzy told me once again before leaving. girl i heard you the first time.

"uh, well, i think i'm gonna meet up with my sister. it's almost time to get to class" i told everyone grabbing my bag.

"are you sure? i can bring you to your class" smily offered. "oh! so can i!" zoe smiled. "me too!" candy added.

"no it's fine. i'll go with my sister" i smiled awkwardly and walked away.

the people at this school are kinda weird ngl.