|| 6 ||

a/n: helo this is not my best work am sorry </3

-- -- -- --- -- ----- -- -- -- - -- - -

Techno was very happy when he spotted Besst and Hydden. He knew what Besst looked like--xe'd sent a photo of xemself so that Techno could recognize xem at the airport--but not Hydden.

And all he could think now was that Hydden was breathtaking.

They had tousled brown hair, slightly pale skin, and the prettiest brown eyes Techno had ever seen.

Once Techno was over his initial shock, he cleared his throat.

Hydden immediately looked around, eyes landing on Techno, who stood there grinning like an idiot.

"Hi." He greeted. Hydden's jaw dropped and they punched Besst in the shoulder without even looking away.

"Ow! No need for violence!" Xe complained. "Hello, Mr. Blade."

Techno gave xem a nod. 

"I'm assuming that Mx. Besst did not tell you anything." He addressed Hydden. They shook their head, still not having said anything. "Uh, well, you two are going to be staying in a hotel near my house, so I'm your ride. Trust me, it's cheaper than an Uber."

Hydden laughed and Techno turned around so they wouldn't see the pink tint to his cheeks. Hydden had a very pretty laugh, too.

Techno's car was nothing impressive. Its main purposes were to pick up his siblings from school and get meds for himself and his parents. Other than that, he mostly stayed in his house.

Besst took the front seat, leaving Hydden in the backseat. Techno just drove in silence, occasionally glancing towards the other passengers to make sure they were comfortable.

Both of them just looked tired. Techno smiled slightly at that. 

As soon as they were pulled up at the hotel, Hydden and Besst dragged themselves out of the car to unload their luggage and all that.

Techno helped them with the luggage, although Besst did all the talking with the receptionist. Lord knew that Techno and Hydden were far from social. 

The room Besst and Hydden got was a two-bedroom single room. It was quite nice, Techno thought as he set down one of Hydden's bags.

"Well, I'll leave you two to get settled in and all that." He smiled as they each claimed a bed. "You should sleep, you look exhausted."

"I am exhausted, bitchass." Besst groaned into xer pillow.

Techno snorted.

"If you need anything, you have my number. Don't hesitate to call." He offered before turning to leave.

"Ayden."

Techno paused.

"huh?" He very eloquently asked.

"My name." Hydden--no, Ayden, mumbled into their pillow. "My name is Ayden and my pronouns are he/him. Besst is just Bess and you know xer pronouns."

Techno stared blankly at Ayden.

"Okay." He nodded. "That's a cool name. I'm just...Techno, still."

Ayden laughed tiredly, curling up.

"G'night, Techno."

Techno smiled to himself as he closed the door.

"Night, Ayden."