56.change

Yibo felt tired when he woke although he felt a little better than before.

His silent house was disturbed by the doorbell's constant ringing,

"Yibo!!" Yibo!!!" He heard Yanli's frantic screams, Yibo knew that gentle and calm Ynali would never scream like this if there wasn't something serious so he jumped out of the bed and ran out.

"Shije what's wrong?" He asked as he held her shoulder Yanli was covered in sweat and huffing and puffing she finally took a deep breath and gulped.

"That'...that'" She aid pointing at something.

"What is it shije?" Yibo aksedn.

"The lotus mansion..." she tried to say but then held Yibo;'s hand and dragged him somewhere, Yibo didn't question and let her drag him, at the same time they also saw Kexing on their way who was holding his head.

"Kexing," Yanli said.

"Shije," Kexing said and glanced at Yibo, "What's wrong?"

"You two should go to the lotus mansion hurry up," she said, "We Qing, Zhan, and Zhishu they...."

No other words were needed to be said Yibo and Kexing ran towards the Lotus mansion as fast as they could as if they were running a marathon, leaving Yanli behind.

Once they were out of sight, Ynali stood straight and wiped her forehead followed by her eyes, once again she smiled, "Let' see what happens now."

Kexing and Yibo ran towards the Lotus mansion only to see it nearly destroyed, from inside it was completely wrecked.

There was a black cloud in the middle of the living room, both of them just looked at it without moving.

"Don't" A weak trembling voice said, grabbing their attention it was Wen Qing, her body lying on the floor as she tried to get up.

Kexing saw her and then he also saw Zhishu who was lying unconscious.

"Who are you?" he asked once he sat down beside Zhishu and took into his arms and checked his pulse thankfully he was breathing.

"My name is Wen Qing." She said as she sat down and leaned against the wall with difficulty.

"What happened here?"Yibo asked as he stood in front of the black cloud that surrounded Zhan.

 Wen Qing breathed heavily, blood ran down her lips as she clutched her chest, "We helped him in lifting his seal"

"Seal?" Kexing and Yibo said at the same time.

Wen Qing nodded, "Zhan's memories and powers were sealed by mages so he asked for our help to lift it since that seal had been there for a long time it will take some time for Zhan to come back to normal."

Yibo and Kexing were shocked both of them knew how risky it could have been if Zhan's magic had gone out of control or if they were unsuccessful Zhan would have gone insane

"How could you do something so reckless it was so dangerous and yet..."Kexing spoke but Wen Qing interrupted him.

"Zhan wanted to do it, he was desperate and he was ready to die as well, after seeing you two like that he just wanted his memories back to know the truth.

I have no idea what he will find out in his memories but don't be surprised if he changes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zhan stood in front of the lotus mansion once again but this time lotus mansion looked like it was just built it looked new.

He saw his father Silas teaching him all the basics of necromancy, he saw him teaching everything art and trick he knew.

Next, he saw his mother, teaching him cooking along with kexing, Kexing was mamma's boy he would never leave mom alone, he would always cling to her and was always pampered by his father.

But was serious in his studies.

"Brother see I have learned this trick so well," Kexing said as he showed Zhan his tricks,

"Well done Keixing let's go and show it to father."

"Thanks, brother you see one day I will be stronger than you "

"Dream on"

"No, I will be just you see."

"Oh really, then let's see if you can defend yourself from my attack," Zhan said and started tickling Kexing which made him a laughing mess.

They looked happy, so this was his family huh, his real family.

Next, he saw his little self approaching another little child sitting on the swing all alone, Zhan recognized this little guy at once.

He and Kexing together extended their heads towards the kid who too it gladly.

Everything seemed so good, so peaceful and so happy.

If only all this had remained like this forever.