Epilogue 2

Smut with top Yibo you can skip it, this chapter is not important to the plot so those who don't like to read Top Yibo can skip it , I only wrote this chapter to quench my inners desires

Zhan felt refreshed after coming out of the shower.

Yibo was standing on the balcony, wearing his white bathrobe sipping his red wine, and admiring the view.

Zhan kept the towel on the sofa and hugged Yibo from behind keeping his neck on his shoulder.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Hmm" Yibo took a sip from his glass and turned his neck to kiss Zhan pouring the wine in his mouth.

Zhan turned Yibo around and pushed him against the railing and kissed him passionately, both of them kissed hungrily, touching each other and feeling each other's warmth.

Finally, after they ran out of breathing the kiss broke their lips were separated by a bridge of saliva.

Zhan smiled at Yibo who looked at him with a faint smile, "Wanna top today?"

Yibo's smile vanished as he looked at Zhan with shock, "Really?"

Zhan nodded, "Well if you don't wanna then..."Before Zhan could finish Yibo pushed him inside the room and threw him on the bed and kissed him to his heart's content.

He kissed and kissed and Kissed Zhan and took the lead, Zhan let him do anything he desired.

"Can I...tie you up?" Yibo asked cautiously,

Zhan smiled at kissed his forehead, "Go ahead."

Yibo smiled and took out a silk robe and tied Zhan'shands behind his back as he kissed him and then tied his eyes.

Yibo removed Zhan's robe leaving him in underwear as he kissed his neck, his kissed, sucked and bit his neck on both the side while his hand played with Zhan's nipples.

"Ah...fuck" Zhan panted as he felt his body being played by Yibo.

Yibo marked Zhan on both sides of his neck, kissing and sucking his neck.

He then showered gently kissed Zhan's body making Zhan feel butterflies in his stomach.

Yibo's tongue circles around Zhan's nipple before he bit is followed by the other.

Yibo licked Zhan's stomach and gently bit him there making Zha moan, out of pleasure.

"I had no idea You like to bite so much,"   Zhan said as he panted heavily.

Yibo smirked and gently removed Zhan's underwear leaving him exposed under him, Yibo's mouth engulfed Zhan's member, his tongue licked Zhan's aching member, while Zhan writhed with pleasure sinful moans left his mouth as Yibo played with his body.

Yibo was really good at this, he was making Zhan go crazy.

Yibo sucked Zhan's cock greedily and Zhan unconsciously lifted his hips.

"Ah...hah...Yibo..."Zhan said and bit his lips trying not to moan so shamelessly, but failed, "I am gonna...hah..."Zhan soon came inside Yibo's mouth.

Yibo wiped his mouth and glanced at Zhan who was a mess at this point, he liked Seeing Zhan like this.

Yibo picked up the lube and covered his fingers with lube before placing his fingers at Zhan's entrance.

Zhan flinched with the cold contact but Yibo immediately kissed him to distract him, at the same time his other hand grabbed Zhan's semi-hard member again. 

"It's okay, I will be gentle," He said, Zhan just nodded and lost himself in the kiss.

His hand's still tied in the back while his eyes covered, made his senses heightened.