Feeling dizzy for no reason

So if you are at home or wherever you are I don't know you might feel dizzy for no reason. I had this a few times it get annoying your eyes might move to the back of your head and you might fall a little but then after that you are fine. It could last for a few minutes like I was eating ice cream with my friend laughing and then bam my head hurt badly and I also felt dizzy. Just to make sure I didn't eat any more ice cream just to be careful I also said that we might have to go for my own reasons. Another time I was just talking with my mom and right behind me was the cabinet then bam I felt dizzy my eyes went to the back of my head and I fell onto the cabinet. (I give thanks for the cabinet catching my fall) then after that I was fine. Just don't panic and if it happens mire and more tell a parent or if you are at school a teacher or nurse. Then the teacher or nurse can tell your mom to make sure you get some rest.

And if it happens often then tell your mom and if you feel like really dizzy in class tell your teacher. Also if you are at home when it happens rub your head and lay down and take it easy to make sure you will be fine later. Thanks for reading this. It means a lot and bai.