Pt. 1

"I'll take a hit of whatever you got maybe two, Maybe three"

1992
It was the the last day of 11th grade  something henry had been looking forward too the whole year. He hated staying at home with his dad but most the summer he'd stay with Patrick.

Patrick hocksetter. Henry's best friend since the 4th grade. the met through a therapy group for "troubled kids" neither of them gave two shits about it.

Patrick had been in the love scene since he was 11. Henry was different he hated the idea of being with girls.He  didn't know why he just ruled it down to be not interested in the girls in Derry. One time Greta bowie tried to kiss him and he pushed her off and ran home. it was the weirdest thing to him 'why does Patrick like these girls but i don't?". He got tired of seeing Patrick with the girls that werent even half as good as Patrick should have.

What really pissed him off was the one time Patrick jokingly said 'I see why fanny pack boy likes Tozier I'd smash too' that enraged Henry. He knew Patrick was bisexual and really didn't care but why was he into Richie Tozier! of all people him! Henry was so confused why he felt this feeling when Vic dated a girl it was normal but Patrick dating other people was weird to him.