PT 6

// I'm back from the dead yes yes new chapter

"I'll stare directly at the sun, but never in the mirror
It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero"

Patrick's Pov.

Henry had always been violent to everyone. Even me, which I didn't really mind but he didn't need to know that.

The first day I met him talked about how many people he hated, and what he would do to them if they ever crossed him. In my 8 year old mind I thought he was the coolest person for standing up for himself.

That mentality stuck with me, and it's still sticking with me. Henry has always been the coolest person I've ever known. He's strong and a fighter. He does have emotional problems though, maybe not to the average person but he is a crier.

He cries about everything, which I never understood why. I understand a few things, like his dad but most things, were a complete mystery to me as to why he was crying. I would never ask him, frankly I didn't care and frankly it wasn't my problem.

Vic and Belch never saw it, they never saw who Henry truly was. They knew his father was an asshole who treated him like shit, but that was it. There was no hiding from what he felt from me though. Around me he was like a waterfall, pouring his emotions out. Henry knew I would never judge him, and I didn't.

He knew very clearly what Henry thought about him, even though Henry didn't know that he knew. He thought it was fun, knowing but he knew Henry felt the same, no matter what he said or did.

Henry was terrible at hiding what he felt, it was quite confusing on why he didn't try harder to hide it. He clearly didn't want thing to be shown, he was a messed up person with extreme family issues but the only person who cared to look into it was me?

Oh who am I kidding? Derry didn't give a shit about anyone, or anything. Even us. That's why we had freedom to do whatever the fuck we wanted, because who was gonna stop us? No one.