PT 7

Heat. Everywhere.

That was the only thing Henry Bowers could place at the moment. Heat in his face, arms, legs. Everywhere.

He was laying flat on his back, while his best friend loomed over him. Shit. How did he get in this situation.

Now Patrick was very pleased. The smirk he held was that of pure lust. All he wanted to was to do something, hit Henry was being an ass.

He would always wait for about 15 minutes "deciding his options " before giving in to what he knew from the beginning that he wanted, but that didn't stop him from doing it every goddamn time, and Patrick was fed up.

"Just make up your mind Hen." He said, which met him a tight squeeze to the arm "shut the fuck up, I can decide on my own." He said looking into Patrick's eyes.

"We do this every week, Hank. You know what you want" Patrick said, leaning in. Henry rolled his eyes, staring into Patrick's dark eyes. Honestly looking into the eyes of Patrick, all he could think about was how, he could be God and Henry was the only one who would ever know, because God bowed down to him. That felt nice.

He hated sharing Patrick even when he had a girlfriend, they would do.. well what they were doing at that moment. But most of his time was taken up by whatever bitch he was fucking too.

But Henry couldn't mad, that wasn't apart of their plan. The plan was Henry and Patrick would fuck, and that was it. No kissing, no hugging, no jealousy. Nothing like that.

Sureee, Henry made the rules and sureeee Patrick would listen to him if he said he wanted to break those rules but, that would ruin everything. That would show Patrick he had any influence on Henry.

But fucking of course he did. I mean, Patrick turned Henry gay. He used to actually have crushes on girls before he met that asshole. But now? Who was he sleeping with? Well, it for sure wasn't a girl. And he kinda hated himself for that.

He knew his dad hated him if he ever found out, hence why he wanted that white picket fence, nice happy family. Because maybe then his dad would be happy with him, proud of him.

But Henry was starting to care less and less about his fathers wishes. He would get beaten the same no matter what he did so what was the point.

// BIG WAVE 🌊🌊🌊