10

Morax?

=-=-=-=-=

"Tartaglia, I'm giving you a very important job in Liyue that I'm sure you'll like," the God said to Childe.

"Everything I do is for you, my God." he knelt down as he waited to receive her command. Tsaritsa began to move his hand forward in a swift motion.

"You are to awaken the God of Souls, Alma, and destroy her in front of her beloved Geo Archon. I don't care how you do it, but if you do it right, you'll be able to have a chance to battle her. She's an incredibly strong God with a unique energy."

Childe stood up and bowed. As he left the gates, his eyes gleamed with excite. For Tsaritsa to think highly of another God to the point where she knows he'll be able to have a great time if he played his cards right.

"A challenge and a fight...I can feel chills down my spine...!"

><><><><

"I've been waiting for this day, Alma!" Childe exclaimed as he manipulated the Sigils of Permission. Aether and Paimon are on-guard as you drown in rage and sorrow. Having lost rationality, you body began to absorb the surrounding spirit energy, causing Childe, Aether, and Paimon drop to the ground. You notice you hair turning white from the ends as it gets shorter and shorter. Your ears revert back to wings as your hair form a thorn crown just like how you looked like back then.

"Such magnificence! If I were Morax, I too, would fall in love!" The Harbinger said as he laughed maniacally.

"Morax? Love? Bullshit. He learned that only when he was with Guizhong."

"Stop messing with my head, Tartaglia!" you cried out as your energy roamed around in a tantrum. Because if this, you teleported to the sea where your energy can roam freely.

"So she's your target all along! How did you even know she's a God?" Paimon yelled as Childe continued to manipulate the sigils until it stopped glowing. He made a sweat-wipe motion as he turned to Aether.

"Remember what I said, Aether. I know you know that I haven't lied. Well then, that's enough for today. See you next time~" he waved as he casually walked out of the Golden House. Meanwhile, you see a certain floating palace approach you. You casually approached it until you see Ningguang cast an offensive barrier-type of spell with three Ballista.

"Is that what Guizhong left you with in preparation for a disaster? I don't think that'll do much though~" you slyly commented from the distance. You see their faces frown as it weirdly filled you with delight? Is this all the pent up anger you've been feeling towards humans? Or are you just being manipulated feel rage? In any case, the fact that you're a cowardice angers you won't change.

You immediately crushed the Ballista purely from the excess energy flowing around the area. The pressure flow is think enough to even damage the barriers until it eventually breaks.

"We're using the Jade Chambe-"

"Do not use it, Ningguang. It will be for naught. Don't even try," you warned as Ningguang scoffed. Before you knew it, the Jade Chamber explodes powerful enough to scratch you through your barrier.

"I TOLD YOU, DIDN'T I?! I'M TRYING TO GIVE YOU EVERY LAST DROP OF MY KINDNESS AND MERCY BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN HESITATE! IS THIS HOW UNGRATEFUL HUMANS ARE THESE DAYS?!" you yelled your heart out as even thicker masses of spiritual energy fill the area, making the people of Liyue visibly older, until a man- no, a God approached you. You now don't know of you're seeing things, but time freezes even if you didn't loft a finger.

"Stay where you are Morax. I guess it's rude for an outlander like me call you that. What name do prefer nowadays? Rex Lapis? Zhongli? Or maybe, the one Guizhong calls you-" you were cut off by a warm hug. In fact, it was a little too warm. Or maybe, you just missed his warmth. As you drown in his embrace, your consciousness quickly fades while hearing muffled shouting from him.

><><><><

"Are you awake, Goddess?" a voice spoke up to you from your side as you wake up on a bed in an unfamiliar room. You sat down as the man helped you move. You had a terrible headache and a nightmare you can't even remember.

"My Beloved, are you alright?" the man spoke again as he kissed the back of your hand. You felt repulsed as you pulled your hand away, making him sigh. He stood up and left the room, leaving you alone with questions unspoken and unanswered. As you tried leaving the bed, you limped and fell at the wooden floor, making the man come bsck running and assisted you to your feet.

"This is my fault. I'm sorry you had to go through this. I knew about your condition yet I insisted that you come with me," he said a tears fall down his eyes. You hands instinctively wiped them as he looked at you with hopeful eyes. "Do you remembe-"

"Who are you. Who am I? Why can I hear voices? What's happening to me?!" you shouted the last part as your voice quivered.

"You coward!"

"I'm sorry."

"She dragged you to her issues, didn't she?"

"Everything I do is for Tsaritsa."

"I missed you so muuuuchhh wahhhhh!"

You grabbed your head and tugged your hair, hoping the voices would stop. You didn't have anyone to tell you whether they were your memories or you were just going crazy until the unknown man held your hands firmly yet carefully. He acted as if he knew what was happening.

"Does this happen to me a lot?"

"Unfortunately, yes dear. You're not going crazy, my love. They're past trauma, and your brain does its job to erase those memories," he explained, almost as if reading your mind, which he then chuckled.

"You're an like an open book, my Goddess. Allow me to reintroduce myself. I am Ajax, your dearest lover."

=-=-=-=-=