❀I still love you|| Katsuki x Chubby! Reader Pt. 2❀

...Angst, but eventual fluff...
*Requested, a lot... :)*
~~~~

"Goodbye."

The whisper of the word was lost as people started crowding around the collapsed girl. Katsuki remained unmoving as his tears flowed down his flushed cheeks. He didn't react when Shinsou forced him onto the ground, yelling, crying, striking him with clenched fists. After all, nothing could hurt more than watching the paramedics check for a pulse that wasn't there.

That was four days ago. The news of Y/N's death traveled around the school like a wildfire. Katsuki was now regarded as the shallow monster who killed Y/N L/N. The insults impaled him like a blade, but he deserved it, he thought. He was always like this. The one who torments people, makes them feel subhuman, a monster.

"Hey Kacchan, are you o-ok? You haven't touched your lunch. We are all worried about you."

Katsuki didn't bother to look at the freckled boy as he narrowed his dull eyes to his untouched plate. His stomach rumbled at the sight of the steaming food, but his appetite was nonexistent. A muted ache had engulfed his abdomen since a couple of days ago, but he couldn't bring himself to care. All he could think about was her, Y/N L/N. The way she smiled, laughed, the way her vibrant e/c orbs lost their color when she met the ground. It gave him nightmares every night.

It would always start the same. Y/N would grab his hand and bring him to the park they met at when they were kids. They would end up on the swings, watching the sky bleed into pinks and purples.

"Katsuki?" her voice ranged out.

He hummed and glanced over at the girl, who still had her attention studying the horizon.

"Did you even ever care?"

He flinched at the cold hand that now gripped his wrist. He studied Y/N's face that was now turned towards him. The scene he saw play out a thousand times still sends a shiver down his spine. Her orbs are full of tears that stream down to her chin, mixing with the blood and petals stuck there.

His response was always the same.

"I d-do. So fucking much! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm s-sorry! I love you more than I love myself, and it hurts so bad now that you're gone!" He hiccup.

He threw himself onto his knees in front of her, desperate for her forgiveness. His prickly hair tickled her legs as he cried into her soft thighs. The pleas and whimpers were muffled by her legs.

Unbeknownst to him, she smiled timidly at his honesty. Her palm ran over his spiky hair in soundless forgiveness.

"I know, Katsuki, but I'm gone now... You need to move on. We are just the soulmates who weren't meant to be, it seems. Just know that I'm always watching over you. Ok?"

Katsuki's cries only grew louder and more desperate. He knew that she was right, but he just couldn't accept it. He wouldn't. For him, it was always her, but it took her death to see it, or rather, accept it.

"I will never love again."

With that, the nightmare would end, but it didn't stop the pain that is his reality. A reality without the love of his life.

The school day finally ended, and Katsuki was still grieving immensely. The weight of his bag weighed him down as he advanced towards the park. He knew it would hurt, but he had to go there, to at least bring back the happier memories of you. By the time he arrived, the sky was bleeding into a familiar mix of pink and purple. He strained his eyes to examine a silhouette at the swing set. Katsuki turned around, not wanting to deal with the stranger.

"Katsuki?"

He froze. The voice was familiar, too familiar... it sounded like... no. It can't be.

'She's dead, goddamit.'

He squeezed his eyes close and continued to walk shakingly.

"Katsuki!"

This time he was sure he heard you, so he turned around, eyes still sealed shut. A soft hand caressed his clenched jaw and pulled him towards them.

"Hey."

His eyes creaked open, and his breath remained trapped in his windpipe. There you were, alive and well.

"Impossible," his breathy whisper fanned your face. "How? How are you standing i-in front of me right now?" Thick droplets ran down his face as his voice cracked. He waited with bated breath to hear her speak again, to assure him he wasn't losing it.

"Well, after I was rushed back to the hospital, a doctor was supposedly flown out that... specializes in Hanahaki disease. I don't know how, but she brought me back. I've only just been allowed to go outside. I, I was going to call you, but after what happened, I figured... well, that doesn't matter now."

He couldn't believe what he had just been told. His calloused palm shakingly clutched her round cheek. His mouth trembled as she smiled at him.

"What's wro- mmph!"

His lips crashed onto hers passionately. Katsuki wrapped his toned arms around the girl's plush midsection and pulled her closer, effectively deepening the kiss. They pulled away from each other, slightly panting.

"You could of least taken me out to dinner." A teasing smile played on her lips.

Katsuki smiled back, the first time in days.

"Shut up, dumbass, but if that's what my girl wants, then so be it."

"My girl? When did this happen?"

Katsuki's face heated up at the realization, and his hands warmed slightly in embarrassment. He stumbled over his words, attempting to get himself out of the spotlight.

"Calm down, I never said I didn't like it." She winked at him and started to lead him.

"Where are we going?"

"I thought you promised dinner?"

He smirked and walked in front of the plump girl, now leading her.

"Anything for my girl."

~~~
Soooo, how was it? A lot of you guys have been requesting a part two since I published the first one so I thought why not! Also, I'm sorry to inform you guys that I will no longer be taking requests for fandoms I don't have listed. I didn't realize how much time it would take to research other fandoms. I am truly sorry for this. However, request anything thing I do have listed to your heart's content! Thank you for being understanding and have a wonderful day/night. I love you all! ~ Fandom

P.S- Sorry for the long note! (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃