With Him?

"Gosh has it really been 7 years"

"Come on (y/n) cheer up "

"Give her break flame boy "

"What'd you say ice princess"

"You heard you lousy fire dragon air head"

"Huh what was that you good for nothing stripping pole dancer"

"Ya picking a fight with me dumbass"

"Sure I am you bastard given that if you can beat me"

"Why you little. ....."

"GUYS STOP IT! GRAY .... NASTU.... YOUR DEAD!"

You yelled as your friends witnessed the slaughter of theory annoying comrades (of course you were the lucky one to give them this blessing)

"(y/n)... someone has been standing here the whole time and by some one I mean the ROYAL GUARD! " you glanced at Lucy while she tried to make peace with the irritated guard who awaited my attention.

"Huh, what does he want with me"

With a slight smack to his lip he irritably said "This is a message from the king to you, milady "

"Dear Lady (y/n)

I, the King of Fiore, feel embarrassed on behalf of my incompetent subordinates  and must inform you of a mix up. As my apologies I have granted you a place and accompaniment with a man called Sting Eucliffe and to spend your nights in the Sabertooth guild inn. You may  sleep in the same room as him. If are to you disagree or try to kill him I will have the Fairytail guild face the consequences which may include but not limited to being disqualified in the magic games but also ban them as a guild. These extreme measures also account for the fact that we made this error and do not want to face shame should this be made publicly known. I hope for you to enjoy and get along with Sir Sting."

signed King of Fiore

WHAT!

With that the guard disappeared like magic ( hehe get it). You can feel your stomach turn and flip with each second that passes by. The name Sting Eucliffe does not ring any bells and a feeling in your gut signals a premonition that this isn't going to be good news. Friday the 13th vibes. May the lord be with you.

Your mind enters a sea of distorted thoughts and doubts. Control F and the most searched word is Sting.

Just who is he?

hit the following buttons

Vote

Comment

Follow