Spark Part 2

Hey guys so the last update I made was years ago. I made this story when I was 13 and have many regrets . Sorry for the second hand embarrassment and cringe but I'm leaving this book published for the memories. Here was the last chapter I never completed but planned on publishing. My career as a shitty writer is over, I dropped English so Rofl. Enjoy the cringe folks

"Mr Pumpkin!  Where are you? " you yelled as walked along the hallway of the stadium.  "I'm here kabo" his voice echoed throughout. " stop playing games and reveal yourself"
"I know the solution to your problem kabo..."
"What?  W-what do you mean?" Is he talking about my feelings for Sting?  Oh  no...
" I'm talking about your relationship with Deidara and Sting as well as the entherion in your body" You freeze at his words which he uttered so coldly, how did he? Don't tell me that he is a spy or something.  I better be careful.  I need to know.
" Who are you? " my voice cracking as anger fueled my eyes.
" I am a pumpkin kabo"
"Don't fuck with me, are you a spy?!"
"..."
"Tell me god dammit"
"..."
" Do you work with E.N.D"
" Maybe"
" Is it true that Zeref is in Crocus right now"
" I can't tell you that,  but do you want to know who holds the key to E.N.D"
"Who?"
"Haha Nastu Dragneel... he is the key to Zeref's destruction, his salvation. "
" What, you better not be lying, why would Natsu have something to do with Zeref.  And what about me and Sting, Deidara?" There was a strom enraging in me. Full of questions and doubt. What kind of mess am I getting into?  Am I endangering the lives if my family,  fairytail? Anyway only this pumpkin can give me an answer.
" Prove yourself through the Tornament and I shall give you the answers you are waiting for. "
"Huh , what gives you the right? If want answers you give me answers" I said raising my voice. A deadly aroma of my bloodlust lurked in the air. And only series of laughter echoed throughout.  The pumpkin made his escape.

I walk through the corridor until I within range of soft suspicious whispers.

"Next game make sure to finish her, the boss has ordered us to capture atleast Natsu dragneel, (y/n) or atleast Cana, the one who holds one of the great fairy magics. We need something good to offer him for the money he's offered us. "

"But boss it isn't gonna be easy, Natsu and Cana stay with Fairytail guild at all times. It will be hard to penetrate their defences."

"What about (y/n)?"

"Well strangely shes stating at the sabertooth guild, I'm sure if we bribe some sabertooth magicians they will be willing to help."

"In that case it's ok. I already have an insider, it's just a waiting game. ...hahaha"

Normal pov

You muffle gasps with your hands as several thoughts let loose and run about in your head 'who are they? Why are they after us? Are the boss they are referring to Zeref? In that case why do they need Cana? Why me? You tried grab another glance but couldn't be risked seen so sneaked your ass away. One thing was clear, you need to do well in the tournament and be on the lookout. You could help but think about the possiblity of spy... or rather the possibility that Sting could be the Spy. He seemed to be keeping secrets. Your heart could not help but to feel heavy as you imagine your new found spark being dampened. Just when you found something new to help you keep living. Now your vision is clouded and mind is filled with doubts again. Amnesia + more mystery is not a math equation that will give a clear answer.

Blonde hair enters your vision. There he was smiling and laughing in the distance. Your heart beat faster and air escaped your lungs. You were drowning. Drowning in doubt and fear of what the future may hold. Or if there even was a future between you and Sting to begin with. Was there any hope ? If you ran up to him and told him that you liked him will he accept you? Embrace you and wash all your doubts away? You can smell his scent even from this distance. His scent cause the eyes to swell with tears,

He's only 10m away yet it feel though as if he is somewhere I could never reach.