Encounter with the Baby?

Your POV

He leaned towards me so his body was hovering over mine and when brought his face closer and his mouth to my ear and whispered,

" If your wondering why you have to stay with me , its because Master Jiemma told the the King that  for his entertainment putting me and you together will make things more ammusing , so if you dont mind please behave and listen to everything I have to say , oh and not to mention you'll will have to cook for me , get the bath ready for me , do the laundry, and also sing me a lullaby at night."

"What are you a baby?" I said with a straight face but soon that straight face turned into a scary one , my eyes turned blood red , I grew sharp and dangerous fangs, my (h/c) hair was flying in different directions ( scenario: Kushina Uzamaki from Naruto ) , a dark aura surrouneded me flickering in different and dark colors like red , purple ,and black.

"Woah ! Easy there girl , I dont want to die just  yet, so please don't get pis-s-e-......" Sting was about finish when I spoke

" Please dont kid yourself, in fact consider yourself lucky that you're still alive and thank that pathetic would-be Master of yours, and listen once this GMG shit is over you and your gulid will be long gone by the following morning  , and by that I mean dead. So Sting Eucliffe it would be my pleasure  cooking for you everyday that is if you're still alive after the first meal to carry on to the next" I said while smirking and looking at his face which clearly suffered a heart-attack , he moved back a few steps in fear .

"Haha" all of my friends started laughing in unision,

"Yeah think twice before you eat she might have mixed poisen into it " said Gray trying to catch his breath from all the laughing

"AHEM!, Sting we should get going Froshe and Lector  are waiting plus they have company." said Rouge pointing to master makarov and the rest of the guild coming our way .

" Wait you were here all this time Rouge I didn't notice" Sting said, a angry tick mark appeared on Rouges head as he dragged sting away.

" (Y/n), my child are you okay " Master Makarov said concerned

"Sure , those Saber-Freaks were nothing " I repiled

"We heard about the King's order , are you sure that you'll be okay?" asked Lissana

"Yeah , now that I gave him a little scare I doubt he will be so cocky next time"

"But (y/n) why would  the king do this?" asked Mirajane

"Apperantly it was Jiemma, the Sabertooth guild master, who told the King that this act would will make everthing interesting , but I doubt he'd do this for the King , I bet there is some hidden motive." said Erza with her hand on her chin.

"Yeah I thought about that to  so I'll be extra careful okay?" I reassured them  with a smile on my face but to honest I wasn't really scared of Sting but this feeling when I looked into his eyes , I just can't describe it,"Anyways I'm going to explore Crocus okay"  I said to the guild and turned around only to find Juvia fangirling over Gray , Nastu bragging about how much stronger he is now due to his second origin, and Elfman Talking about how manly he is and ofcourse Evergreen beating him up because of his manliness. 

Yep, this is definetly  the fairytail guild  and the fun part is im  in it.

I thought to myself and sweatdropped but soon left to discover Crocus City.