Jewelry?

"WOAH ... Crocus is so beautiful!" You exclaimed to your self , soon something caught your eye, it was a
Jewelry store,"Oh wow, I wonder if they have anything nice. " you say as you enter in, but is greeted with loud complaining and angry remarks, you sweat drop as you walk in, but soon get angry as you realize who it was yelling and complaining,Sting, Sting Eucliffe. "That blonde, cocky, arrogant bastard" you mutter to yourself it just loud enough for him to hear. "Huh?! Who the hell do you n think you are call in me That?!" Sting says while turning around to see who it is. Oh Crap! You thought. "(Y/N) is that you?"
"Hi Eucliffe you doing Good? I hope I didn't scare the shit out of you back there." You say while smirking.
"Tech, like he'll I Was! Anyways putting that aside, what are you doing here?"
"Huh, just doing stuff any normal person would be, having a look at jewlery , anyway I heard alot of complaining is everything alright. "
"No, the stupid jeweler said the super rare white crystal earring I always wear has gone from 80,000 jewel all the way up to 1,250,000 jewel!" Pouted Sting with his face red from frustration
"So let me get this straight , that earing you wear is some sort of super rare crystal."
"Yeah." Sting replied
"And it's price went up to 1,250,000 jewel"
"Yeah"
"Not to mention you're in the sabertooth guild"
"So?"
"So, it means even though being in the strongest guild and despite having the privilege to so many jobs and have so many ways to earn money, you still can't afford a small earing!"
"Wel-l thats ...err," a small blush speard across sting's face."But wait why do you even need a earing? You're a guy, and won't it just get in the way when you fight."
"It makes me look cool! "
"Excuse me?" You a bit surprised
"I mean the girls love this kind of stuff, plus it makes me look badass when I fight,"
"I see, wel-l, hehe, I think, hehe"and that's when you couldn't hold it in anymore, you burst out in laughter, which surprised the cashier and sting"HAHA" a small tear formed at the corner of your eye , wiping it away you speak up "You know I just I had a brilliant idea, since everything in this shop is so expensive, I'll destroy it,"
"HUH YOU CAN DO THAT!"Sting and the shop keeper yell in unison
"What about my earing."
"No, what about my business. "
"Earing"
"Business"
Earing"
"Business"
"Shut up," you yell "I don't care about your business or your earing, and I need to give you a taste of my power. " you smirk
Suddenly the same intimidating aura speard as you released a bit of your magic energy " DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ART!
DANCE OF THE YUKI ONNA !" You yell as a huge magic circle appeared with snow swirling around it like a barrier, protecting the magic circle, and then a ice figure emerged, a moving ice statue of a woman with two fans, "Now dance!" You say as the ice woman mover her right hand which had a fan, towards the sky as a tornado of snow appeared , as that was going, it moved it's left hand to the right creating a semicircle in the process, it repeated this move only backwards, so it went from left to right, to right to left, creating a second semicircle which triggered a attack, a barrage of snow slicers, but it wasn't over soon it moved faster along with its feet , it danced elegantly , with each stroke of her fan more and more snow appeared.

6 seconds later...

The shop was utterly destroyed , the YUKI ONNA disappeared which left a momentary snowfall in crocus. "Hmph!" You smirk as you turned around and walked away, Sting fell to his knees in fear. But you decided that you'll tease him more, so you turned around to face him . You wink as you mutter " Ghost dragon..."
Soon enough your body started to become transparent, Sting was confused, scared, and confused again, but soon your body became clear as you vanished to thin air.
" But didn't she use ice dragon slayer magic, but now she's using ghost dragon, what the hell is she," Sting whispered to himself, but heard the cashier crying and screaming
"THAT GIRL IS A MONSTER! A DEMON SENT FROM HELL!"
"Oh that's right she's called the queen of hell. " said sting
Soon crowd stopped and looked at him with fear as soon as they heard that name, "Oh no , this land is now cursed because of that wench!" Somebody screamed out from the midst of the crowd the crowd panicked and ran away for safety.
Leaving sting in thought of what happened to day and how fairytail isn't afraid to keep such a monster in their guild.

★★★♡♥★★■□□☆♥♥☆□●☆♡♥●♡♥☆□♡♥★☆□□■☆★★♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡★☆■□○□■☆☆★♡♥♥★■□■■□■□□□□●●□□●●●●
Hi guys sorry for not updating so how do you think I did
And those who's suggestions of magic I didn't use will be used in the upcoming chapter. I used ice cause alot of people requested it and ghost dragon slayer cause it sounded cool and flashy so it can be used to teleport in a ghost form , I hope I used it right if not.... gomenasai!
Thanks to the following...

Anime_fangirl_13

Angela dragneel

Ice dragon 555

Maruschisilver

Jerza_scarndes

For suggesting me those awesome powers!

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

PEACE OUT!!