"I'd do it all over again, just for you, love."

"Welcome back love, I see you've finally understood right?" You shake your head no. The man standing above you sighs, "well, part 2? or 3?" you stare at him in confusion as he mumbles on about whatever part it might be.  "Well love, all you need to understand is, I'd do it all over again just for you."

You laugh, why in the hell would he say that to a girl he just met? Wait. Where am I? You begin to look around and find nothing about your surroundings familiar. 

"So would you like to enlighten me of where I am? Who you are, and why I'm here?" The strange man laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Well you've been here plenty of times I assume, right?" You again, shook your head no. 

"Well alright, my name's Axel. I'm the guy who kills kids!" he began to throw his head back and laugh at whatever he thought was a joke as you stared at him in disgust. 

"I forgot that you wont understand this until next time." Again here he goes with this confusing ass word play. Does he think he's funny or something? 

"Fine fine. I'm Axel. Also known as 'The Masked Murderer.'." He said making jazz hands at you. You begin to get up but Axel stops you. 

"What do you want?" you say to him in annoyance. 

"Well.. We are currently in hiding love. I wouldn't want your pretty face to get out there like mine has." he smirks. You scoff and get up. 

"No wait!-" Axel yelled, but before you knew it, lights and sirens began to flash and sound off. Axel throws you onto his shoulder and begins to run as he throws a jacket over your face. 

"Let me down you perv! What type of goddamn fetishes do you have?! Because I'm definitely not into this one!" You yell.

"Ahh how I missed your awful mind. Remember the last time we ran from the cops?? You hit your head and that's what started this damn mess love!" He shouted over the sirens. You ignore him and accept the fact that he's a literal dumbass.

After what felt like years of running, at least for him, He finally slows down and sets you down onto what felt like grass. 

"Oh and you do it in public?" You sneered at him.  Axel laughs and takes the jacket off your face. You begin to fix your hair but before you can, He has already tucked your hair behind your ears. 

"Now don't touch it. I'm going to show you this next time okay love?" He takes a picture of you with what had looked like a polaroid. You squinted your eyes shut and sighed. Is this guy serious? What in the hell is he talking about? Whatever. I'm just going to ignore it. He's probably on heroin or meth. 

"I know what you're thinking sweetheart. He's on drugs! Meth! Heroin!" he mimicked, how would he have known that? Probably coincidence. 

"So are you going to explain to me all of this?" You say. He sits down onto the grass with you and runs his hands through his hair as he thinks.

"Well love, I don't know how to really explain this. But I'm going to do it all over again, just like i said I would." Axel says in a serious tone. You look at him like he's stupid.

"You literally said that an hour ago. Remember? Before we ran from the cops?" You say only to realize what had just come out of your mouth. We RAN from THE COPS? How would I think this is normal from the start? Why am I not even nervous with the fact that I'm literally a fugitive with this random man named after a mechanical instrument? Like who wakes up and anmes their child Axel? Who wakes up and decide on a name like that? Is his family in construction? Do they like own a company for axels? I'm reading to far into this. 

"Why in the hell are we running from the police Axel?" You say angrily. Axel stands up and looks around ignoring your question. 

"Hello?? Earth to dumbass?" 

"Love. I'm going to need to to lower your tone for me please?" He says kneeling down to hold your chin. You blush for a second and then pull away angrily. What in the hell was that. We both hear footsteps approaching. Axel puts a weird mask onto his face that only shows his eyes and once again, throws you over his shoulder with a jacket over your face. Great, I love this. What have I gotten myself into? 

Later on, Axel and you finally find another place to sit and hide for awhile. You can hear a TV in the other room. You begin to open you mouth to say something, but Axel stops you before you can. He signals a countdown, "3...2...1.." 

You hear a massive explosions begin to happen from what felt like a football field away. You hear crashing sounds, people yelling, and the lights go out. Axel laughs as you stare at him in fear

"What the hell was that?" You whisper in fear. Axel stops laughing and smiles at you.

"That's the sound o a building exploding love. Well actually, 2 years ago, it was in that building I met you. I planted bombs and right as I was leaving and getting ready to press the button we had bumped into each other. You fell and hit your head, so I made sure you were healthy and well. But as i got to know you, you had a wild side as well. You basically begged me to keep you around!" Axel said with stupid hand gestures. You laughed at him not believing that last part.

"Wait you've exploded that building before?" You said finally understanding what he had implied.

"Well is this your first or second time reading love?" He asked, You look at him stupidly and ignore his question. 

"Okay if you want to play it like that, just understand. I'll do it all over again just for you."