"When will you see me truly?"

WARNING: blood, gore, and knives are mentioned.

You wake up finally and see Axel stretched out across the ground next to you. You laugh and slowly nudge him with your foot so he'd wake up. 

"What the hell-" He groans before realizing it was you. 

"Good morning meth head." You say before yawning. 

Once you and Axel finally got up and started walking, you begin to think about yesterday's events in more detail. 

The hospital could of had so many people in it when he did that... You realize. You stop and stare into your palms almost as if you were trying to find a reason behind your enjoyment.

"Are you okay love?" Axel asked noticing the worried look in your eyes. You say nothing as your thoughts begin to overbear you. Axel then walks over to you and pulls your chin upwards to look at him.

"I know love. It's difficult to understand right now but in due time, you will understand the true meaning behind all of this. Right now your confused on your own emotions, but also you've got to understand, You don't even know yourself right now." Axel said in an understanding tone. His eyes are so comforting, yet I feel as if there's a darker reasoning behind it.  You continue staring at Axel as he goes on about something, but you can't seem to understand or hear it. Your vision blurs and you begin to feel dizzy.

"Why would you do that to him.." A small whisper leaves your mouth uncontrollably. Axel notices your eyes begin to darken as you zone out. 

"Love? Hey are you alright? Hey!" He begins to yell while he holds you so you don't fall. Your knees are weakening and you still can't hear him. 

What is this? I didn't whisper that. That wasn't me. How could I of said anything, or even said that? I don't even know what that means? You began to drown into your own thoughts while your vision darkened. You feel absolutely nothing. Almost as if you've sunken into a cloud of despair and confusion. You begin to feel your skin burn and tingle as you become more distraught and scared. You feel your breathing begin to heave and your body go limp. No control. No emotions. No sounds. You see, absolutely, nothing. 

Axel is screaming your name as he slowly sets you down onto the ground, begging for you to get up. 

"Not yet love! Not yet!" He yells as his voice begins to crack. His cheeks begin to form a rash from attempting  to wipe his tears. Axel begins to lightly tap your cheeks and feel for your pulse. 

He finally feels it and lets out a sigh of relief.

You finally begin to come back to your senses and can feel the wind rushing against your skin. Your breathing regulates, and you begin to open your eyes.

"Hey! Are you okay? What happened?" Axel yells trying to pull himself together. 

"I, I don't exactly know." You say still being distraught. Axel gasps and looks at you almost as if he had realized something. But just as fast as he did, he throws on another worried face.

"What?" You ask. Axel shakes his head saying nothing and begins to fix your hair once again.

"Let's get a hotel room tonight, you need a bath and a change of clothes." Axel says still worried. You nod and begin to stand up, but before you can Axel picks you up and begins to carry you himself. 

"I can walk." You say in annoyance, Axel shakes his head and again says nothing. 

"Hello?" You say, but Axel doesn't even react this time. Instead he furrows his eyebrows and his energy becomes very serious.