// Chapter 7: Dreams and Goodbye \\

"Cheers!"
The Angel's Share had the liveliest atmosphere than it had ever been in it's years of existence.

Though the Knights of Favonius members were sharing their moments, the two archons in the corner were silently slandering one another while discussing something. Venti the bard, Barbatos, and Zhongli the Funeral Parlor Advisor, Morax. They both watched the Knights as they were laughing and joking about, before the door swung open to reveal two rather young individuals. 

One was a blonde female with light green eyes, dressed in a rather dark, asymmetrical outfit of purple and black, an eyepatch on her left eye. The other was a white-haired male, similar eyes but had scars everywhere and bandages here and there, though a bright smile was present on his face. In between the two, a dark raven glided above them.

"My, such festivities thou have arranged! I, Fischl, the Prinzessin der Verurteilung, have frequented upon this unsophisticated gathering to grace thee with thy blessings. For those who have befell into camaraderie with the Prinzessin shall have no harm brought upon them!"
The Prinzessin spoke aloud, making all eyes turn on her.

"Heh, I'll never understand how you always manage your confidence, Fischl.."
The white-haired boy scratched his head as he turned to his female companion.

"Oh? Why, if it isn't the rising star of the Adventurer's Guild, the Prinzessin."
The Cavalry Captain was the first to comment, while the two archons stared at the female.

"Ah, such a pleasure to have the Prinzessin grace us with her presence at this establishment in this hour for the very last time."
The raven landed on the countertop nearby ( Y/N ) as she spoke, while Fischl strode towards the knight.

"Awh, I don't get how ( Y/N ) always completely understand what she says.."
The raven turned towards the Outrider.

"Mein Fräulein merely wishes Dame ( Y/N ) good luck and wishes her to safely return."
The latter smiled at the bird.

"Our time is scarce, for the day of thee withdrawal is near. Thus I, the Prinzessin, shall honor this camaraderie by bestowing this upon thee as thy act of benevolence."
The white-hair who had entered the Tavern along with Fischl pulled out a small pouch, as she placed an elegantly wrapped and decorated gift box on the counter in front of ( Y/N ).

"My my, you need not go through the trouble to gift something to a humble knight such as I. But I digress, thank you for the gift."
( Y/N ) picked up the gift box as Fischl placed a hand on her face to hide a slight tint of pink on her cheek.

"Mein Fräulein also hopes that she would be able to see you soon, Dame ( Y/N ). She even considered to visit thee in Liyue from time to-"
"Oz!"
Fischl's blush was now even more obvious as she interrupts her familiar's speech.

"Haha, my gift might not be as good as hers.. But I did my best!"
Bennett gave a nervous smile at ( Y/N )'s way.

"A gift shouldn't be judged on how expensive or how simple it may be, whatever it is, I appreciate it. Thank you, Benny."
A surprised look replaced his nervous smile, and not long after, a wide, proud smile was present.

"Aw! Your welcome ( Y/N )!"
The two archons whom sat in the corner amidst the heartwarming scene however, were discussing something entirely different.

"..Are you sure the curse you heard was Malach's? You know that spells are often heard in witchcraft and among the catalyst users, you could've mistaken it for a common spell, you old blockhead."
Venti giggled, the 'old blockhead' let out an audible sigh.

"I remember that curse like it was a mere moment ago, and it too, is a curse for a reason."
Averting his gaze to the mortal form of the Anemo Archon, he eyed him up and down.