𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢

————
𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐬
————

We're in the car on the forty minute drive back to the hotel and Phoenix is telling Aziel and Aspen about everything that happened yesterday.

I've been silent ever since we got in the car, except for a quick 'hello' and 'thanks' to Aziel and Aspen.

I've been thinking about the nightmare I had and what occurred after that.

I didn't even know what the fuck I was doing. I'm gonna blame it on my subconscious. I just needed reassurance that she was actually okay. And then when I started touching her lips, and I saw her nipples through my shirt (that she's currently still wearing) I lost it.

Her skin felt so fucking soft and I kept telling myself to stop, that this was Phoenix of all people, that this was dangerous territory. If I needed a quick fuck because I'm too horny I could've gone to literally any bar or night club.

But fuck, the sounds she was making while I was sucking on her neck. Half of me wants to hear what she sounds like with my mouth on other places on her body or when I'm inside her and the other half doesn't want that to happen ever again.

It won't happen again. We need to focus on the real reason why we're here. The only way that's ever happening again is if I have at least ten shots before-hand.

Phoenix was right, that was a one time, in the moment, thing.

♚♚♚

••••
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱
••••

I'm in the middle of plucking my eyebrows when Aspen barges into my room, which startles me, making me pluck more hairs when I wanted to.

"Ooh shit, sorry." Aspen winces as I suck in a sharp breath.

"It's fine, what's up?" I ask, rubbing my eye and seeing her laptop in her hand.

"Okay, so while you and Hayes were out for that job the other day, Aziel and I found something." Aspen sits on my bed and I walk over sitting next to her.

"Get this, we saw Andrey's right hand man, what's his name again?"

"Alek, I'm pretty sure." I tell her.

"Mhm, him. We caught him on the street cameras. It was only for a split second because he was moving between alleys." She shows me the screenshot she took. It's super zoomed in and pixelated but I'm pretty sure the man with a scruffy beard is him.

"So just to be sure, I put the screen shot into the agencies data base to scan all our wanted faces, and 'lo and behold, it's definitely him." She explains. "After that, Aziel and I watched the street cameras again to see where he was going. We just barely caught a glimpse of him going into a small restaurant." She shows me the footage.

"Turns out, the restaurant was only like two minutes away from the hotel." Aspen smiles, "So Aziel and I went to it and sat a couple booths away from him. About like five minutes later another guy came in and sat with him. They started talking making small talk and whatever

"Then Alek told him about this event he was hosting. I guess basically it's a thing for other people in his business," She purses her lips, "To make deals with each other. Or for other people that are trying to get their illegal products on the black market, they can try to pitch them to other people there."

"Did you find out when it's happening?" I ask.

"Mhm, a week from today." Aspen informs me. "I got the address for it too." She pulls her phone out from her pants and shows me a picture. Alek is passing a piece of paper to whoever he's talking to with the address written on it. We can just barely make out the words, but its legible.