Chapter 2

⚠️: smut

Hope's POV:

I open my eyes blinking away the blurry as my bed moves. I turn and look seeing 'Gale' the woman I hook up with putting her bra on.

   I look at my clock '6:15 am. Why is she leaving so early? I kiss her shoulder and up to her neck, "why are you leaving?" I pull her against me by wrapping my arm around her waist.

    She chuckles holding on to my arm, "your morning voice is hot. Kenny called we have a story. I think this could really boost my career." Don't care, I slide my hand down between her legs hearing her breath hitch.

    I tease her by slowly rubbing her clit with my fingers. "D-don't you have s-school," she breaths out getting wetter by the second. I hum into her neck cupping her breast with my other hand.

   "Not for another hour and a half," I rasp out pulling away from her. I take off her bra quickly and push her down on my bed watching her eyes drift down to my hard member.

     I smirk, putting on a condom and guide myself to her entrance. Before she can say anything I slam myself in making her arch her back with a scream that she tries smothering with her hands.

   She looks at me with wide eyes and I smirk down at her. I have a silencer spell around my room but she doesn't know that. It's amusing to see her try to keep quiet.

     "H-how are you n-not tired from last night?" She moans referring to the 5 rounds we did last night. We started at 10 and didn't finish until 2 in the morning. I would've gone longer but she made me stop 'saying I'm too sensitive'

Humans are so sensitive. I ignore her, pulling out a little before slamming back in. She moans wrapping her legs around my waist as I pound into her at a hard and rough pace.

    I lean down wrapping my lips around her nipple while rolling and pinching her other one in my hand. She moans loudly as I hit her spot over and over. Her nails scratch down my back and I feel her walls clench around me.

   Gale throws her head back with a loud moan, "fuck, baby!" I don't slow down, I thrust in and out through her orgasm. I sit up planting my hands by her sides making her move her hands to my arms.

    As I do a hard thrust her nails dig into my arms moaning. I change my angle and push all 10 inches in making Gale scream out and try to run.

   "Shh," I hold her down by her hips and don't move letting her get used to me being this deep. This is our second time with me going this deep. Once I feel her relax her hold on my arms, I thrust in and out slowly.

      I keep the slow pace for awhile before picking up to a decent pace when I notice she's enjoying it. I groan into her ear as I feel my high approaching. Her walls flutter around my cock again as she cums a third time.

     "I love you!" She screams out in my ear while scratching my upper arms. I do a few more thrusts before groaning loudly as I fill up the condom. I pant by her ear giving a few lazy thrust to ride out my high before pulling out.

    I pull off the used condom and throw it in the trash can next to my desk before heading to my bathroom. I feel her eyes on me as I grab a towel and turn on my shower.

    "Do you want to join me?" I ask leaning against the doorway of my bathroom door looking at her. She shakes her head wincing as she sits up, "no thanks. I'm gonna try to regain feeling to my legs."

   I smirk and grab a bra before getting into the shower. I'm in the middle of washing my hair when the bathroom door opens. "Your little slut left. I hope you used a condom, sweetie. We don't need that annoying bitch in our family," mom tells me.