two.

Mentions of suicide

It didn't feel real.

Jimin was actually going to do what he had wanted all his life!

Its like a dream come true! Actually it IS his dream coming true.

He was overjoyed as he entered the gates of the huge campus, there were lots of people around. After roaming around for a while, he met this really cute boy, his name was Kim Taehyung. He was adorable. He reminded him a little bit of Jungkook when they were friends, but he didn't want this cute boy to remind him of that monster so he just focused on the bullshit that Taehyung was saying.

"But is it the 'S' or is it the 'C'?!"

"Tae, nowhere in this world will you use what letter is silent in 'scent'"

"Well, we learned Algebra in school and I still haven't ever used it and I'm already 20."

"Then its better if you don't stuff that head of yours will more useless stuff."

Taehyung just laughed at that and both headed towards their respective classes. Jimin had his minor as music, so as he was walking towards his first class his worst nightmare stood in front of the door.

Jeon Jungkook.

The boy who had taken a huge role in ruining Jimin's high school days.

He was talking to some other girls, probably flirting with them or something. Jimin almost passed out after he saw him, but he controlled himself, after all who wants to make a scene of the first day itself. He tried to walk past Jungkook hoping that the younger would ignore him but sadly Jungkook grabbed his arm and took him near the washroom.

Good job Jimin, a beating on the first day itself, so pathetic.

Jimin did't even protest, he just let himself get dragged away by the younger boy. Which scared Jungkook a bit. He took him inside and kept a good distance while he waited for Jimin to calm down a bit and slowly walked towards him. He lifted his hand to push his hair back and was about to start on his apologies but as soon as he lifted his hand Jimin flinched and he fell on his back before bringing his arms up to his face to avoid being hit there.

Jungkook wanted to cry. But he didn't he just sighed and blended forward to pick Jimin up but-

"CAN YOU PLEASE JUST FUCKING GET OVER WITH IT."

"Jimin please, I'm not going to hurt you, please calm down."

"NO I CANNOT CALM DOWN, IF YOU DON'T WANNA BEAT ME UP, THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DRAG ME HERE, HUH? HAVE YOU NOT DONE ENOUGH?! FUCK YOU JEON JUNGKOOK, I FUCKING HATE YOU! ALL I WANTED WAS A NEW START HERE, BUT YOU SHOW UP HERE TOO, CAN YOU PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?! IS IT SO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK FOR?!"

"Jimin..."

Jimin just took a few deep breaths and got up on his feet.

"Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you but I can't take this anymore, all I'm asking for is to leave me alone till I'm out of here, its just a few years and I'll try my best not to show you my face and after that you will never see me again. I'm here to change things for myself, so please don't do what you did to me in high school."

"Jimin. I will not hurt you. I just wanted to....apologise for everything I've done to you, I'm so sorry, god jimin, i know i have no right to ask for forgiveness but please, i can't live with what i have done to you."

Jimin was shocked at first but then he laughed and said-

"So you think its that easy? You think that after all you have done to me, just a sorry will do? Fuck you Jeon Jungkook, if you want forgiveness then please don't ever show me that face of yours which has given me countless sleepless nights because you know what you have done, you knew my mental state, you knew everything. Not much has changed but I'm not dealing with this again. I do not want anything to do with you, so please stay away from me, you betrayed me Jeon. Now I'll be leaving so please dont bother me." With that Jimin walked out of the washroom leaving the broken boy inside.