three.

Trigger Warning: Mention of rape/ child abuse.

[and spoilers if you consider them as spoilers, I don't even know]

Jimin was not able to sleep the following night, he did not hate Jungkook, he could not bring himself to hate the younger even after all that had happened, but at this point he didn't like him either. For Jimin, it was best if the two did not acknowledge each other at all, there would be no problems if they ignored each other. But Jimin knew that if Jungkook wanted something, he wasn't one to give it up easily, he always got what he wanted. But not this time, Jimin was going to make him struggle, feel so much guilt that he begs for forgiveness and realize how broken Jimin had been and still is, that is if Jungkook wasn't just messing around and was actually sorry for what he did, because the last time Jimin had trusted him, it did not go very well. Either way, he had decided to ignore Jungkook completely and act oblivious to his advances.

All these thoughts were swirling in Jimin's head like a tornado. Before he knew it, it was already seven in the morning, he had probably gotten less than two hours of sleep. His classes would start at nine today and from four he had work.

He got up and brushed his teeth, still wondering how he was going to deal with Jungkook, yeah, he can ignore hi m and stuff but what if he gets pissed and beats Jimin up? Well then Jimin would just continue his day like nothing happened because he was too used to it, doesn't mean it didn't hurt though, more mentally than physically.

After taking a quick and warm shower, Jimin headed to the nearby café, which was just next to the library he was going to work in. He got some coffee, especially since he hardly got a blink of sleep. With one his earphones plugged in he headed to the college which was hardly a twenty-minute walk from the café. By the time he was there it was eight-thirty, so he still had half an hour for the classes to start and he decided to just roam around. There were not many people right now and most of those who were, were with their friends already inside the classrooms.

Hm...where's Tae? He should be here by now.

And not a second later, someone tapped his shoulder.

"Ah Tae, I was wondering where you- oh."

It was Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, but I think you've got the wrong person, Jeon."

"Nah I'm pretty sure that's not the case."

"Jungkook, how many times do I need to tell you that I want nothing to do with you."

"Jiminie- "

"Don't you fucking call me that." Jimin was at the point of breaking down now. Jungkook used to call him that earlier. He knew Jimin adored the nickname but only when it came from him.

"I- I'm sorry..."

"Don't. Now what do you want from me." That sounded more like a statement than a question.

"I- um nothing exactly..."

"Then why are you talking to me, Jeon?"

"Please hear me out, Jimin."

"I am hearing you out, how else do you want me to do it?"

"Can we like talk in private, not here."

"And risk you beating me up? No thank you."

"Jiminie- I mean Jimin, I'm not going to hurt you, I promise."

"Jeon please, promises have never been your forte anyway, have they." Jimin fired back laughing a bit and clearly hinting the times Jungkook used to promise Jimin that he'll make sure everything would be okay and that he would always be with Jimin. Lies. Lies that Jimin was naive enough to believe.