A Lie

"Sir, the villagers."
"Kill them all."

You were heading home leaving the village behind, what seems miles away, when suddenly red blasters ignite past you hitting not an inch of your silhouette, you dropped to the ground crawling to the nearest tree to hide behind. Peaking out from the corner to your horror, find two stormtroopers heading after you and behind them the village being under attacked. You slowly crawled away scared to death they would hear you. "Aah", you shrieked, one of the stormtroopers yank you by the hair possessing you up on your feet like a puppet, the pull from his grip hurt so bad you pleaded, "Please! Let go of me!" The other stormtrooper grabbed your jaw inspecting every feature of your face, "Well, well, well...looks like we caught us a pretty one this time." "Would you hurry up I think we're about to get left!", the one before replied. "Let's take her as a captive.", he exclaimed. "Good idea!", the stormtrooper picked you up on his back. 'Where are they taking me?' What are they gonna do to me?!', compared to your small frame you couldn't fight, the only way you could possibly survive is to comply to anything they said. Quite as a mouse laying on the stormtroopers back only being able to see the back of there heels til they hindered to a stop, you can see a pair of black boots in front of them. "Sir, we found this woman hiding behind the trees outside the village.", the one holding you lied. "This woman is a spy, sir.", the other lead on. You felt anxiety rising up, not mad that they lied, but what would happen to you because of this lie, as you start to breathe rapidly, a hissing pain exulted in your hand as you were now kneeling on the ground in the dirt your dress was white no more. "Take the girl.", you looked up to an enormous creature in a black cloak with a helmet on that masked his voice into a deep robotic tone.
Kylo Ren,  in fact knew the stormtroopers were lying from reading their minds, knowing this he gave mercy to the poor girls life and when she looked up, he knew why they were putting in the effort to do so.  Her face was covered within her long brunette hair only able to see parts of her features and it was enough to tell she was beautiful.