Sealed Doors

You woke up not moving, you didn't want to. 'It was probably a dream...a very bad dream.', you thought quietly turning to your other side to what felt like a soft blanket wrapped around your legs, which affirmed to you it was all just a dream.

"Comfortable?"
You sprints up to see where the sound was coming from looking both ways, but your vision telling you it was in front of you, so you did, but to the ground as the creature was crouching at the edge of the bed that was not yours. Covering up your legs with the blanket anyways, "Whoo are youu?!", you asked, while huffing and puffing on the verge of crying...while Kylo leaned sideways his head finding your reaction interesting, yet didn't know that movement scared you even more and in all of your weakness...you begun to cry with the sheets up to your head. "Please, stay away from me! Oh, please, I might die, right now!", you cried out hoping the creature would scare off from your distress.
Though, Kylo found it very intriguing, he calmed the girl by stepping back and taking off his helmet.
The sound of the helmet made you peak out of the sheets to see the creatures true form for what it was. You took the sheets down from your face out of embarrassment after seeing who was under the mask was not a creature, but just a  man in a mask.
I couldn't bare anymore stress, but now embarrassment that I was sleeping in his bed after being saved. "Thank you...for saving me."
"Do you still want me to leave?"
"Well no...what happened of the stormtroopers?"
"Dead."
...
"Tell me if your wound is healed."
"Oh, it's fine.", you grinned while feeling the back of your head was fully healed.
The air of the room became awkward as you were now both standing facing each other in his bedroom.
"What becomes of me?", you asked to get to the point. And just like that Kylo attaches back on his helmet leaving her be as he thought he had other things to do than worry about a girl. Where is he going..."wait!", the slide doors open as he was about to leave you grabbed his cloak making Kylo stop in his tracks and he turns very swiftly which made you anxious to do anything else as you backed up. "What becomes of me?", you repeated more quietly. "Stay put.", was all he said and the doors sealed behind him.