Rescued

"The girl."
"I'm assuming the girl is held in captivity with the Resistance scum. What is it to you want with the girl?", General Hux asked lifting an eyebrow as an amusement, "Commander is giving thought about a mere village girl."
Kylo was already down the hall when General Hux told of her whereabouts and General Hux hadn't noticed til his side was empty, "Hmm...", Hux had huffed from embarrassment.

"Where are you taking me?!", you yelled frightened to death about the whole situation and you were having a panic attack. "To our quarters", the stormtroopers both said in unison giving each other a devilish grin. Taken at the end of a hall the doubled doors slid open and you were pushed onto what looked like an interrogation chair hitting your back the same time the doors were sealed, the impact was a blow to the head. The chair locked your wrist and ankles into place and you were certain the back of your head was bleeding as you felt it trickle down your neck. The Stormtroopers hands now glided up your leg, then suddenly the doors slide open and both stormtroopers were pulled up to the walls by an invisible force and you were slowly losing consciousness at the point from the bleeding, but the last thing you saw closing your eyes was the creature in a mask.
Kylo Ren used the force to snap the stormtroopers necks as execution would have been brought upon them anyways. Unhinging the girl from the chair, he gently carried her out of harms way.