Info

The main thing is, you, and the trickster! The rest of the chars are side characters.

I don't own you, not even the pics (or when I draw a picture, I let you know if it's from me), and I don't own the trickster. It owns the DBD producer or so😂😅...

Anyway, you can drop your ideas right here in this,, info" chapter.

You might know my English is not the best, and also, when I write something and some letters weren't correct, I have fat thumbs, so pls don't judge!

Hate comments / corrections are gonna be deleted. But I appreciate tips! Requests, and also, if you like the story😊💜

I try to make the trickster you all know and love, I'm study him, till I perfectionist Ji-woon to the fullest!

Also, I might do some German chapters, but mostly in english😊

Also, I'm a noob! I just got the game since some says / weeks ago, and actually play only as Survivor. And if I play as a killer, I'm only the trickster and being too nice😊😂😅.. I just can't hurt you guys!

If you want, you can have me as your friend in DBD.

My name is:  Darky

(I'll add the number later😂😅)

Anyways, if you got some experience about the entity, or some informations about the SV's / killers, pls let me know 😁👉🏻👈🏻.

Last info!!!

I won't do:

-oc's from you
-rape!
-abuse stuffs
-lemon (cause I'm too shy to write lemons🥺👉🏻👈🏻)
-Racist!

But I'll might do:

-lime / smut / sweet moments💜
-little blood here and there cause, it's DBD!
- little slashing here and there
- you as ,, y/n "
- might even make Ji-woon a bit ooc (out of character)

....

I guess that's all? 😂

I might add some more stuffs here hehe... Anyways, have a nice day😂💜