~ No One Can Hurt You! Only Me! ~

( I don't own that pic, it owns the artist😊.

In this chapter, the trickster is pissed... Cause an another killer dared to hurt you..  But who was the killer? You find that out😊.

Enjoy!)

(also, I'm very sorry for the long waiting, just had a huge writing block😭🥺)

Authors pov

It has been days, weeks, maeby even months since you joined the Entities realm, and yet, you still get scared from some killers, who were the masters of giving someone a jumpscare (alias the ghostface, miss piggy, myers and wraith). Some killers were still so disgusting to look at and to hear at, which was the clown and blight... And yet, some killers gave you a bit of mercy but sometimes the brutality to murder you... Like Susie, Joey, Sally.. And the Trickster ~...

Speaking of him, he's become a tad bit of.. Soft.. Around you. But just a tad bit, cause he trully adores your terrifieing screaming, those blood platters bathing his six pack, your salty tears pouring out from your e/c eyes down to your dry lips, and mostly... Your attention!.

All what he wished for was to be loved and get loved!. He wished to get loved from someone, who would dare to look at anybody else but him, screaming only his name at day, at evening, afternoon, at night, hell, even at midnight ~..., even giving him the attention, the adorness how glorious, how precious he is, how talented he is, how magnificent he is!.. But no one loved him the way he is..

Or..

Is there someone, who could give him all of his, what's his desire feeds him up? Maeby even make him stop killing people's and having a normal idolic life, what he might have soon?..

Yeah, you hear me right.. Soon!

Cause there is actually someone, who loves him the way he is, even though, he is a killer.. A very brutal killer but with a sexy charm.. The person, who I'm talking about is..

You!

You've gained a crush on the idol, and yet, he's so blindfolded with the love on himself, that he doesnt notice your true love towards him, he only thinks, that you love him as a fan.. But if he only know how much you love him, how would he react?..

But that's not the start I attempted though, I shall tell you now, what happend in this chapter? Well.. Let's say, someone made our loveable idol reeaallyy mad~... And admire it, he looks so incredible hot,  when he's mad, hm? 😏.

! {now to the story} !

You found yourself in a another match place, where everything is so dark and muddy, you kinda feel disgusted about that mud on your shoes. And yet, you had a bad feeling being in this match.. But is your instinctive feeling right about it?.. Maeby👀.

When the time starts, you started to run inside a log cabin  (I'm sorry if it's wrong spelled, I was using Google translate), and you found a gen, who needs to be repaired. Since you haven't brought anything with you, you found behind a woodwall a treasure chest to open up, so you desided to open it up, while you heard someone scream from far away.. It was a female scream.. Maeby from Feng..

You opened now the chest and saw a toolbox, wich was great!.. You take it and used it to repair the gen. Someone has joined you to repair the gen. It was felix.

And then, you hear the terror music.. No, it's not the Tru kster, but you know so well, who it was..

You: ,, Felix, we better get out from here"

Felix: ,, it's OK, we still can repair the gen here, I got the cat perk, so I let you know, when it's time to get the fuck out of here"

You blinked at him about his sudden sprach, but you nodded and continued to repair the gen.