~Let's Celebrate Christmas Together, Just You And Me~ (Part 2)

( here's part 2 from last time, I'm sry but Im psychically stressed out, idk what to do anymore.. I can't promise this chapter is gonna be long, since part 1 happend a lot. Also that pic above is Ji-Woon Christmas outfit from part 1 what he's still wearing though... And yes I drew it🥺😊.. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter🥰)

[Previously]

[~Ghosty and Susie were trying to convince the killers to celebrate Christmas with the survivors, wich kinda works, but some survivors like Leon were sceptical about the killers, who were now in there survivor camp. Ji-Woon was also there but found out that Yun-Yin Lee is joining the survivor team.. And now he can't talk with her.. But why?~]

Ji-Woon's pov

That old woman.... She's finally here!... I can finally treat her how she deserved to be treated!...

But for some strange reason.. I can't..

I can't talk to her..

I can't stab her now..

I can't face her now..

But WHY??!!

I kinda got frustrated and put my hands in my pockets just to grab my knifes as tightly as possible, but a gentle hand touched my shoulder.. I looked at y/n, who put her hand on my shoulder... And somehow.. It calmed me down.. When I look at her calm yet sweet expression.. I can't help but not being so frustrated anymore..

Y/n:,, would you mind tell me, why you don't want to talk to her?"

She said that with a soft smile and calm voice.. Even though I don't want to talk about it... I have a feeling that I could trust my little fan..

I nod at her and put my hand on her back and start to walk out of the big house, till we reached at the end line from the survivor camp. I looked around if someone was there, but all of them are gone.. Except the trapper dude.. But he doesn't listen to me anyways.

I put my hands on her upper arms now and looked at her seriously as we both start to whisper now-

Ji-Woon:,, what I'm going to tell you, has to be kept between us. No one else is allowed to know it.. Or else, my little fan, I have no choice but to ram my knifes on your sweet body and after that, I can't promise that entity would be able to heal you up... Do I make myself clear? "

She nodded.. But she doesn't shiver at all.. I let a deep breath out and start to whisper again

Ji-Woon:,, I can't face her.. Cause She was the reason.. Why I'm a psycho killer..."

You:,, what did she do to you?... "

Ji-Woon:,,... Before I was send her in this place.. Yk that I had a famous carrier as a kpop idol... Right? "

You:,, yes, I do..."

Ji-Woon:,,... Before I was ended up being a solo idol... She managed to get some random good look Korean boys, who were talented as well.. Nearly like me, but they were good enough to gain from my fans the attention... All those screams.. All there eyes on them.. All the clapping.. All that cheering for them to continiu till they can't even sing anymore... That feeling... I missed that.. I was on the backstage, while those boys were on the stage, singing there damn heart out and begging for the fans for attention... I was forgotten.. I was not important anymore.. My fame.. Was disappearing!.. That feeling to be ignored.. I hate it.. I really hate it at all!! "

I wasnt calm at all.. My expression was not calm anymore. I was-... No, I AM ANGRY!...

Ji-Woon:,, Yun-Yin did this big mistake! She was the reason why I feel this anger, that ignorance, that psycho feeling to teach them, and her, a good lesson for replacing me with those stupid idol boys!.. Before those boys appeared, everything was perfect!. She teaches me the moves what the girls mostly make scream for me, making those lovely fans having there eyes and ears and hands and everything what they have only on me, having there attention on me and mostly cheering for me to continue to sing and dance!.. We both were a perfect team!. She made me famous, and I just keep on doing my sing and dancing performances.. But since she did that mistake.. I start to disrespect her, hate her, despite her!.."